ERBoMLP Fan Club 15 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
runforever101
Group Admin

Who are you?
How did you find out about Epic Rap Battles of MLP?
What's your favorite rap?
Tell us whats on your mind!:pinkiehappy:

Who are you?

I am many things, and indeed many people. You now know me as Lupo Mikti. The name comes from the Italian for Wolf and Greek for Mixed, effectively making my name "Mixed Wolf". There's not much else to say beyond that, though I will answer questions if they're asked of me.

Even though the first published date on ERBoMLP is before I registered with the site, I've actually been with the story since the very beginning. Holy crap, I just realized the story is coming up on its one year anniversary. Wow, time sure does fly by fast.

1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, and 26.

What's on my mind:

How awesome this picture is -

Who are you?
Jolly Roger, at your Service! A few facts:
-I am from bavaria, germany
-I am not the best at sports
-But i enjoy a good book or story from time to time

Two words:
Featured. Box.

Discord VS the Princesses
Applejack VS Carrot Top
Applejack VS Carrot Top (Alternate/Tribute)
Captain Jolly Roger VS Enigma and Captain Jolly Roger VS Shining Armor (I'm not egocentric. I just loved working together with E.)
NicePeter and EpicLloyd VS Enigma and Vinyl (mostly because I liked the idea and because I got to write part of the results of that.)

What's on my mind:
This:

-Jolly Roger

Who am I?

Well I suppose that is simple enough. Hades, Lord of the underworld! At your service.

Likewise, Smokey here... Though I suppose my persona in Equestria would be called Spellbook.

How did I find out about ERBoMLP?

Random searching on the site really. I put in the term Epic rap battle as a joke in the search engine. I was surprised to find an actually good story with a pretty good plot line. Not to mention an amusing OC with a berserk button.

I just tagged along for the ride. There haven't been many opportunities if you know what I mean.

Speaking of which, if you find anything missing... blame Hades. Where others see adversity he sees opportunity... to steal.

As for our favorite raps... It's a bit too hard for me to decide. Few things to note?

I do have Asperger's Syndrome. I never attempt to insult others directly as I find insults to be petty, immature, not needed. I prefer to settle things through logical debate... If I do insult you, it's never intentional. I'm also willing to give more information about my OC if anyone wishes.

Shameless plug alert!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4