Fluffle Puff 444 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
L4
Group Admin

Need any changes? Adjustment or anything in particular?? I'm back and ready to fix up.

Sorry for being inactive as of late but I kinda dropped out of this fandom and reading in general.

Finding Screwball or Flufflepuff stories is like searching in the desert for a very, VERY small needle. Anyway please come to me if anything is needed.รน

:applecry: I wish Dav VS (the cartoon) & Dan VS MLP weren't dead but what can you do? RIP wonderful things.

2953800 yeah, oh! and screwloose! i am a part of this and the screwloose club (no stories and when i try to talk her she smells my cat DNA and starts barking at me... no deoderant will cover it)
we should do something about that! and screwball! screwball in scarlet

L4
Group Admin

Totally agree... if you find any Screwball please I'd be just as grateful!

Hexy
Group Admin

I'm extremely new here, so I've found nothing wrong besides inactivity. Decided to remedy this in one of the other threads.:twilightsheepish:

3182951 Will do! :rainbowsalute:

Post fuffle puff?

L4
Group Admin

Well easier said than done. I effing miss the old search engine. Keywords made everything a bit easier, but one gotta go through huge amount of 'Other' tags to find anything, be it Fluffle Puff, Screwball, Screwloose and other tagless ponies.

But I could try to post a story, meh... but first I gotta actually finish my editing foremost. also seemingly my whole account in FimF is dying: first my favorites don't show now message/posting board isn't working and Idky.

Anyway I'll try to find something but I can't find something that doesn't exist.

Comment posted by Holographic deleted Apr 16th, 2014
L4
Group Admin

3205601 :raritydespair: OMg that's the cutest thing ever...

3207331 pppfffhhhhhhhhhttttttt:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10