Fluffle Puff 444 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
L4
Group Admin

Summary: Should I give the victors with just two judge's votes, will everybody be fine with this or not?

well December passed, January is ending and I haven't recieved a goddamn response to anything

anyway I only have two judges votes myself and another's. I tried contacting both ZHE & the other judge without much luck.

I can give to the winner with just two votes. But I also want to give my condolence towards the horrible methods which the contest ended. It was started by ZHE and I kinda expected it would end by ZHE. I really hope he comes but I'm tired of waiting and I plan to be inactive towards this group in the near future (and will probably make 2 new people admins given there's only 1, not counting ZHE or myself.)

Give the poor construction of the contest the victor will get a 50 dollar prize

I originally wanted to to give 20 to the remaining 4 participants. But the PSN section sucks, I don't have an Eshop account yet and the only prizes I can really give are Steam codes, since they don't seem to restricted by international policy. If the eshop account has a way to share codes or games, I'd be grateful to start making one (though I don't have w Wii-U and 3ds shop exclusive). However, I was really hoping ZHE could help me in dollar compartment as I have my fine stance regarding stuff.

Anyway if we we go by two votes, I will act but only if everybody agrees.

Anyway like I said I originally wanted to give my condolence to everybody.
but the victor will get his prize and I will discuss between me and him.
The 2nd and third will get a 20 dollar/euro prize card of sorts. I wish I could do more but there reasons I rather not discuss.

4009088 Hm, that's a situation, ain't it? *Sigh* I would have liked to end it with ZHE as well since he started, but has taken so long and has so many issues. I had honestly almost forgotten about this. It pains me to say, but I guess I'd have to say I'm fine with only two judges. Truly this has gone on for ridiculously long, by several months now... So, that's where I stand, two judges is fine. Until next time,
-Sphinx

L4
Group Admin

Yeah, unless you don't wish it anymore. I apologize for my incompetence.

Two judges are fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7