The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,462 members · 49,291 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Daring Do went back to the corpses arranged in a circle. She found herself studying the unicorn lying in the center of the circle; something was scratching at the back of her mind, warning her that something wasn’t right. 

It took her a few moments to realize that the unicorn’s body was bloodied, but unmarred by any injuries. “Where are his wounds?” 

In answer, the unicorn’s eyes snapped open, shining in the darkness. 

The tri-lobed pupils focused upon her. 

After a long hiatus, I am proud to announce the continuation of Daring Do: Shadows Over Equestria, a pulp adventure-mystery-horror series set in a Lovecraftian take on the Equestria we know and love! Join archaeologist Daring Do, private detective Phillip Finder, and the mysterious shaman Zecora as their investigation into the ritual suicide at a strange set of standing stones in the Everfree Forest takes a sinister turn, for it turns out that something sleeping beneath those stones has woken up...something hungry...

For a moment I thought someone was being inspired by the idea of a fanfic of mine, but that's not the case. What a relief.:fluttershyouch:

Hmm...I might just have to read that!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3