The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,466 members · 49,413 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Alright, there is only two story which I would like to put here for attention.
The Balance In Equestria : Book One - New Winds
This was my first story... and it turned out terribly. But recently, I've started to rewrite the chapters! New storyline, better description, better characterization, better grammar, details and just overall... EVERYTHING is better.
What is the problem here? Well... the rating. The rating is because of this story's past look. And when someone looks at this story, he/she will immediately turn around and leave it... or in worse cases, dislike it even without reading it!
So, I have to pull back the story from minus levels, back to plus. And since this group allows advertising, I feel no shame in doing so... :eeyup:

Protect Her Golden Eyes
And this one? My first romance story, which I posted not so long ago. I was aware of everything, except one thing!
Explaining why there isn't any romance anytime soon...
So yeah... I fixed it, but those misunderstood dislikes are still there. It doesn't bother me that much, but they're still there and I want to make up for it... after all, it was my fault. :twilightoops:

The Balance Universe - Basics. If you're interested, take a look at my universe and feel free to use these in your future story. Just place the Universe's name there in a link and message me about your work, I would like to see the outcome happily. (Do note that, it's just the basics. There's more to this universe! History and description about the creatures, magic styles and use. If you want to start your fic now, ask me questions about required info. OR you could just wait for me until I finish the whole thing or at least the history part...)

That is all and thank you for this useful opportunity! Have a nice day!
~Adam

I'll give you a hand up with your story rating, I always hate it when someone just dislikes for no given reason.

955428 Much obliged! :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3