Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
zzwolf
Group Admin

Why hasn't anyone did a guard harem story for Twilight? I that one but there hadn't been a update of that story for two years, and with how we saw Princess Celestia act in the episode Celestial Advice flashback and I don't think she would sent Twilight to deal with Nightmare Moon without sending head a true guard ponies for incase backup instead of the pair of lemons from the first episode.

So what you are saying is why don't people do stories where Twilight has a ton of guards in her circle of sexy times? I would say it is because that simply isn't a lot of people's cup of oats. Now if it were female guards, I'd do it....male guards, nope!

If you're going to keep posting random bad story ideas in this group in broken English, then I think you're going to drive off the few members left.

zzwolf
Group Admin

1. This is a question.
  2. I'm working on write skill and not bad mouthing people about their idea or skills.
  3. In my last forum you said the "male" Ponies don't any real say in anything.
zzwolf
Group Admin

6788235 I didn't say a ton I just meant if they use the forming a guard corps in their Twiharem stories like Twilight's Harem and No Plan Survives Contact, but still of a law it's more of make sure Twilight and her friends can leave Ponyvile without worry about it being attack by Monters, returning bad guys and so on.

And it can make it where Twilight is like Seina from Tenchi Muyo GXP and is completely clueless about her guard feelings towards her while her friends, Spike and her family wondering "Did she ever read a single romance novel?" it would also drive Cadence bonkers

1) Roleplaying is against site rules.
2) Sharing random bad ideas is not working on your writing skill. Writing stories, poems, and so on is. Also, no one is badmouthing anything. Learn what criticism is, and how it is valuable to you.
3) That isn't at all what I said, and you deleted that thread so no one will know either way. I'd appreciate you not lying though. It seems taking screenshots of communications with you is necessary to avoid such lies though. Noted.

zzwolf
Group Admin

1. I was half-asleep when I type it, I meant question
  2. "If you're going to keep posting random bad story ideas in this group in broken English, then I think you're going to drive off the few members left." isn't bad mouthing then is it hmm?
  3. I delete that thread because I don't the maximum amount of groups I can post the thread same on and I didn't want to be lock out again.
  4. Where does it say "No role playing!" for this group?

Where does it say "No role playing!" for this group?

The site rules

zzwolf
Group Admin

6791674 Thank you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9