Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

looking for a certain Twilight Fic ,but am having trouble finding it. All I remember from this first few chapters I have read is that : Twilight kills Tirek and come to the realization that PC A.K.A. Princess Sun Butt A.A.K.A. K.K. and Princess Luna are basically weak and useless and abusing/using the elements, She is way stronger than they are, and that she could rule all of equestrian way better than they ever could.
So she goes to canterlot faces off a bunch of royal guards killing afew in the process I believe and taking PC and Luna as slaves chaining them in the dungeon for her own pleasure and such. please if anyone knows which fic this is kindly point me to it as I can't seem to find it. Also sorry once again if this is the wrong way or wrong folder type to ask these things new to stuff like this and sorry for wall of text also

Twilight Takes Charge by headless_rainbow is likely the story you are looking for. Be prepared for some gorn though if that is the one you were wanting to read.

5848856 thank you so much that is the one I was looking for :twilightsmile: :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3