Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Fusion Fool the 3rd
Group Admin

Anyone that has seen my Pinkie-Prinny icon (No Twilight-Prinny icons or Prinny's with Twilight's cutie mark were made yet, dood.) probably knows that I'm a huge Twilight and Futa fan, dood, and combining the two is pretty much what I usually do. I also frustrate people with the constant 'doods' in all my comments and chapter breaks, even getting people to ask me why I spell it wrong.

Enough of that, I am Fusion Fool the Third, one of the biggest shippers of FutaLight x Anything(Mare prefered) on this site, dood. Not the best writer, just one of the biggest pushers for Futalight supremacy, dood.

And I am going to plug the group I made forever ago, dood.

The Group in Favor of Dicklight Sparkle

This is a group that is very similar to this one in that it focuses more on the FutaTwilight folder than anything else, dood. And while I do make the world a darker place by allowing fics that might have FutaTwilight on some cock hungry colt. It's mostly Twilight x Mare(s), dood.

And I've decided to advertize this so that I can get some writers to join the collab thing I decided to do. Because I don't want this to die, dood.

So long as you have a passion for FutaTwi in your heart and know how to use Google.docs or Notepad or whatever word processor you have. Feel free to help the collab grow, I ain't picky, dood.

Also... if it turns out Shigiya or any other admins of this group don't like this plug and violates a rule I forgot to read up on. Feel free to delete this post or ask me to delete it, dood. As much as I want to push Futalight... I don't want to ruffle feathers, dood.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1