Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Fusion Fool the 3rd
Group Admin

So every so often I see that a story gets added to here... I get a teensy bit excited, dood.

Also I am a stickler for keeping everything organized to a degree in a public place, dood. Which is why I don't bitch and moan as to why there are ten or so fics in the Futa-Twilight folder of the Futaquestria group that do not have Futa-Twilight, just other characters with dicks fucking Twilight, dood!:flutterrage:

So I'm just going to ask as to... why are we getting a sudden influx of Flashlight and TwiArmor (Not gender bent, Flash Sentry and Shining Armor are male) in a group dedicated to Twilight getting a harem of mares, dood? And is there a plan to rid ourselves of such filth, dood? I'm already approaching Peppy Greyskull levels of dislike to Flash Sentry and any incest involving Female Twilight and Male Shining Armor, dood. (For the record that I am a hypocrite, I do enjoy the occasional Male Twi x Fem Shining, dood)

Just... throwing this out there in hopes someone plans on cleaning up the folders, dood.

Stories I have found that might be out of place, dood:
- Love or Power: Which will You Choose? (Flashlight)
- Sibling Secrets (TwiArmor)
- Everything for a Princess (Despite this being Twipie, Sunlight, Twixie, and Twiluna, this also has Discolight so maybe, dood?)
- No Plan Survives Contact (Like the above story, it has Twilight swinging both ways, so... I dunno, dood.)
- Twilight's Harem (Twilight being shipped with both genders, dood. Up to anyone's interpretation.)
- The Bond (Twilight x Male OC and her niece... a quick read through and found that Twilight was having a threesome with the OC knight and Skyla, dood. I'm leaning towards 'nope' territory here, dood)
- Twilight's Teat-Time (First Person Twilight x You involving Stallions growing teats)
- Surprising Your Mare (Twilight in a threesome with Cadance and Shining Armor, up yo the mods, dood.)

That's everything that I've found so far, dood. I might have missed somethings since I only checked Main, Futa-Twilight, Twilight x BGC, Twilight x OC, Twilight x Harem, and Twilight x Side Characters, dood.

Fusion Fool the 3rd
Group Admin

3864776 It's... it's my shtick, dood. Google Prinny when you got the time to, dood.

3864781 Oh, I thought it was one of those Soos things. Dood.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4