Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So... After 3 years I am bringing my fanfic, Spectral Eclipse(currently 3 chapters in), out of Hiatus and I am looking for someone to help me edit the fourth chapter before I publish it(about 6.1k words).

If you are interested I will message you the google doc link for the fourth chapter.

Spectral Eclipse
[T][Alternate Universe][Mystery]

The story is a murder mystery in an AU happening 6 years after Celestia is defeated by Nightmare Moon. However, even after those 6 years, there are insurgent groups against her rule. Now one week before the 6th Nox Eterna festival in Ponyville, Dusk Shine, pupil of Her Majesty Nightmare Moon, is assigned to aid the Lunar Inquisition in finding a terrorist nicknamed "Ghost" where they last struck: Ponyville.

Well, I'm more a proofreader than an editor, but I could look at it. I might be a bit slow though as I have 5 or so stories on my plate at the moment, not counting a special project of another fifteen or so with no deadline.

Thanks for the offer. But there is no need to push yourself if you're already busy. I can still send share you the link if you want to take a look.

I'm always happy to look, after all, despite the load I'm carrying, and me returning to the workforce in a few days, there are times when I'm waiting for authors to process my suggestions during which I sometimes have little to do but wait. And sometimes I need a change, I mean one of my projects is working through the first twenty chapters of a story I've read, which as you can imagine gets a bit boring at times which impacts my work.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4