The Points Don't Matter 45 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Fallen Prime
Group Admin

Yes, I'm bored enough to open up a discussion.

My favorite game on Whose Line Is It Anyway? is "Scenes from a Hat." If you're in this group, I likely don't have to explain what that is. One of my favorite types of humor is the rapid-fire kind with quick jokes that only need minimal setup, and "Scenes from a Hat" is probably the single most versatile example of that on the entire show. It's also incredibly spontaneous compared to many of the other games, since the performers never get to see the suggestions until the host draws them and they REALLY have to make shit up on the spot. And they end up having to make a LOT of shit up on the spot.

Not going into as much detail as the first, I think my runner-up would be "Greatest Hits." The combination of Wayne's raw talent (and that of whoever he potentially gets paired with, especially Chip Esten and Jeff Davis) and the AWESOME way Colin and Ryan play off each other when announcing the songs just sells the whole thing for me.

So, half-awake FIMFiction crowd, what's YOUR favorite game from the show?

MrSing
Group Contributor

I'd have to agree with "Scenes from a hat". That game is just awesome.
My second favorite is probably "narrate", just beause I'm a sucker for noir films.

I liked "Box of Hats" I believe it was called. It was where the contestants had to come up with one line for a video dating service based on a hat picked out of a box.
Here's a clip:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3