Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
reprovedhawk
Group Admin

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been adding more stories or responding to your requests. I have been out of the country for a few weeks.
It has been requested that I put the rules and regulations in the forums so everyone can see the rules. You can find these rules on our home page as well. I encourage you to read over them again and remember the admins arr here for your concerns.

The rules are simple, but they should still be obeyed.

Forum Rules:

1. Don't be a jerk to people or bash anyone personally. (One Strike)

2. No excessive swearing, especially towards someone. (A Warning, followed by a Strike if it happens again)

3. No insulting, fighting with, or starting a war against admins/contributors. (One Strike or more, depending on offence)

4. Forum topics can range from anything about Princess Twilight to the invention of the banana in Equestria, but please keep all forums related to My Little Pony. (Will be Warned and thread will be locked)

5. Do not insult bat ponies. Don't like them? Don't join. (One Strike or more)

6. Don't be a troll. (One Strike for each time you troll)

Story Rules:

All stories with bat ponies in them are allowed in our stories. You may add them to any folder that works for it, I don't mind. However, any story that does not include bat ponies in it will be deleted and you will be informed that the story is gone. You will receive a Warning.

Consequences/Punishments:

You may have noticed parentheses after each rule stating either Warning or Strike. These are the punishments you get for breaking the rules.

If you receive a Warning, that means that you haven't been completely apprehended and are just being warned kindly for breaking a less severe rule. However, if you ignore a Warning, then you get a Strike for officially breaking the rule.

If you receive a Strike, it means that you are 1/3 of the way from getting banned. Three Strikes equals a ban, spanning from a one week ban to permanently banned, whichever one the admins decide.

Admin Rules:

Admins are not completely off the hook either. You are all expected to follow the same rules, and will receive punishment.

If you get three strikes, you will be demoted to Contributor until you can prove to me that you are worthy of becoming Admin again. If you get three more strikes as a Contributor, then you will be demoted completely and may get banned for a while. This is unlikely to happen, however, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Users: If you would like to report an admin for breaking one of these rules, PM me. I will take the necessary actions.

Have any questions, concerns, or requests about the rules? Want me to add anything? Reply below.

That is all! Thank you for reading!

sixkiller5
Group Admin

I would like to add that it would be helpful to put the stories in the correct folder, it saves us the trouble of moving them around

5. Do not insult bat ponies. Don't like them? Don't join. (One Strike or more)

This seems . . . excessive. A single insult can get you a strike? I think the rule could be worded better, to be honest. How about something like this:

5. Repeated bashing, slandering, or senseless aggression towards bat ponies will not be tolerated. Don't like them? Don't join. (One Strike or more)

For me, that seems a little more specific. As it is, I believe it to be a little broad and murky.

reprovedhawk
Group Admin

These are all up to the admins discretion and people have to bring something to our attention.

reprovedhawk
Group Admin

4418705 I agree but most of them are fixed.

4419306 I feel like the intent might be clearer with a simple "Don't insult bat ponies in general"

Because you might think, say, Willow Wisp is a terrible OC, and that's okay. But if you're going to post "bat ponies suck" you should really go find somewhere else to be a dick.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6