Bronystories Fan Club 212 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Bronystories
Group Admin

The more I think about the Daring Don't episode, the more baffled I am by their decision to make everything real. Yes, this episode revealed a plot twist which would make Shayamalan cream his jeans,but that doesn't mean it was the best option.

I would much rather have had the characters from the book brought to life by magic. In my episode recap, I discussed several reasons why I have a problem with Daring Do never having been fictional.

I'm assuming the Daring Do books were in the fiction section? Now that we know she's real, will the libraries and book stores move all her books to the nonfiction section?

I liked the idea that I think you put forth of A.K. Yearling as an archaeologist and writing fiction based on excavations that she has been on (locations, artifacts, exaggerated versions of people she knows/meets) instead of everything being real.

It would have made for a better story since I doubt Celestia is going to lose control of her sun just because some rings were placed on a tower and let the planet burn.

~Have a good one.

Bronystories
Group Admin

I doubt Celestia is going to lose control of her sun just because some rings were placed on a tower and let the planet burn.

Celestia is easily bribed.

Oh! Oh... Okay...

I thought this would allow me to reiterate my desire for a modestly non-painful cunt-punt/thigh-based crotch whack story.

Well now I'm a bit embarrassed :twilightblush:

Bronystories
Group Admin

Don't let that stop you.:raritywink:

It's one of my more confusing, heavily moderated and hard-to-artculate fetishes but it's there. The best usage involves very plump mounds and broad thighs impacting a few times, so that cushion is met by broad surface area and thus overall impact pain is reduced without sacrificing the image of the whole thing(like how I prefer paddles and broad belts/strops to crops and whips because the surface area makes for a lot of noise and minimal real harm; one might almost say I like style over substance in these cases.) Cheating with superpowers also works, though limits are still a must, as the image is the thing.

Bronystories
Group Admin

The thought of using a whip or riding crop holds promise. Maybe Ahuizotl could tie Daring Do down, then whip and lash her dripping gash. He beats her bush until she's left with a red snapper.

This is another fasinating place where we differ. You prefer the whip or crop, while I turn to the strop or paddle or belt. Probably a strop for a crotch whack. Or even a slap from Ahuizotl's tailhand. Just on the mound and lightly over the lips. A few slaps then the sex. A little soreness and then the stretch.

Though I could picture most any mare, especially the fat "Mrs. Cake" types (they have plumper cooches, better able to spread the impact force.) Style over substance :yay: You may have noticed how I love my particular imagery. Daring works because the peril images add to it and the interspecies with Ahuizotl is extra spicy to me; the love/hate/lovehate they share adds a layer, as you've helped me see.

Bronystories
Group Admin

I won't want any blood drawn, per say. Just a really sore snatch before sex.

Ahhh. Yes, in that case we are strongly in concordance and the only quibble is the details. That's good to know. This could make for a fascinating conversation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10