Bronystories Fan Club 212 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey there, BS readers! This is Blue Breeze, BS' personal editor here to update you guys on the goings on with updates. Unfortunately, we've hit a few snags with the latest story written. Due to site rules, said story has to have several big changes made to be allowed publishing. For the same rule, the mods revoked Daddy's Boy and demands it be changed to fit CURRENT site rules as well. Yeah, it was removed due to a rule that didn't exist when it was published two years ago. Go figure.

We thank you for your patience and ask you bare with us. This is more painful for us than it is you.

May I ask what the rules were?

4393235 This particular forbid having anthro/human characters under 18 to have sex. It's perfectly fine for underaged ponies to fuck, but not anthro or human.

That seems a bit odd, but rules are rules

4394179 because lord forbid a FICTIONAL character should have consenting underage sex. Am I right? haha.

Well... If it means less stories, then I'm sad. If it means aged up characters, then I'm sad. If it means human and anthro ponies transfomed into quarupedal ponies though, then I'm glad these rules exist. :yay:

But yeah, rewriting stories and changing rules sucks. FIMFiction has several silly rules, that's for sure.

Sadly, I'm fairly sure this is one of those things that knighty and co got no say on, and if such things are on the site, it runs the risk of being shut down. Laws are frustrating.

4398002 The thing is, it's not even like they're searching for stories that no longer fit rules. They only removed it since he brought it up. That's abusive.

Bronystories
Group Admin

I have plans, my little duckie. There are tricks to every trade.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10