Soaring Apple: SoarinJack 177 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I believe that AJ would wear the pants in her and Soarin's relationship. Also, when she'd take the kids to visit him after Wonderbolt practice, she'd say "Go on, jump on him!" and they would.

Definitely AJ. She's not the type to let others get away with things, and she will certainly give them a good walloping if need be. As for Soarin', I've always seen him written as a slightly submissive, shy kind underneath the Wonderbolt's outfit.

I agree with both of you, Applejack would be the one more in charge. Though, I would have to say in this relationship you do have to remember Big Mac. One bad move and...well...there is lots of open space out on the farm...:eeyup:

I'd actually disagree. I think if Soarin had a son, he'd stop at absolutely nothing to make sure the kid was happy. I mean a little colt with a Wonderbolt as a father? He'd want for nothing! Though I do imagine Soarin and Applejack would but heads when AJ points out their son spends more time flying/training then he does bucking apples. They'd have to strike a balance.
And their daughter would be an incredible baker and kind hearted filly, like Applebloom but a little more shy.

I totally think Soarin would be a strict yet fun father. Just a likely to ask his son to stand at attention as he is to take him pranking across town, their two favorite targets being Big Macintosh and Spitfire.

I don't know if anyone here has ever served or is serving in the military, but holding down a relationship while enlisted is difficult. How would Soarin and AJ keep their relationship steady when Soarin has to go on tour for six months to a year a time? A lot of people think it's just as simple as "well if they truly love each other, they'll find a way," but those are the words of somebody who's never shared that experience and doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. I would really REALLY be interested in reading a SoarinJack fic that covers this topic and concludes with a happy ending.

Is there even a straight answer for what the Wonderbolts really are? They seem like showponies, yet they run a drill camp for recruits, yet we've never heard of anything they've done, given an explanation of what they officially do, and they only time they've ever done any fighting was against giant Spike and they were thwarted by him easily.

2526057 I think they're suppose to be kind of like the blue angels. The angels are squid boys, but i guess it's kind of up for interpretation as to what their occupation may be, and it's up to the writer to decide, but I like the prospect of them being military, personally.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7