Soaring Apple: SoarinJack 177 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I've always wondered how a genderbent Soarinjack would go. I know that genderbent AJ has the same name but I don't know what genderbent Soarin is named. Plus, I'd like to know how it would go with male farmer and female Wonderbolt.

*Places cup of tea on table* You have my attention.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

*pulls out a teapot* Go on

Soarin sounds like a Unisex name, too. unless ya wanna call her glidin

I think his R63 name is Soaring, but I could be wrong, they really need to make a genderbent list for all ponies

What I mean is, take 'Love, Loss, and Apples', one of the best Soarinjack fics ever written (in my humble opinon) and imagine what it would've been like if the genders had been reversed; the physical attraction, the way they'd have been talking, they way they'd have been acting, their reactions to the break up, etc. It turns the whole gender roles around and I'm curious to see what that would be like.

Usually, it's Sora my dear

I'm with saloony on this one. Sora was the very first name that popped up in my head. As far as a fic with a female Wonderbolt and a Male farmer goes... Braeburn x Spitfire, maybe?

Alright. Sounds neat. I would gladly get involved in something like that, if my skills at writing didn't slap a walrus' asscheeks, of course.

You know, thinking about it, the only difference I would have made to my story would be to make Soarin a little more bold. I mean Spitfire is constantly written as brash, sexual and confident mare. It'd be hard NOT to have Soarin come off as the same were he a mare.
AJ would have been much more polite and respectful, maybe a little less challenging and snide and more polite around his marefriend. And I'be be 100% Soarin would have initiated any romantic bits; AJ would simply be too worried about his manners.
Until Rainbow Blitz finds out, then its a straight up brawl.

Very interesting.
And I meant it when I said I consider Love, Loss, and Apples one of the greatest Soarinjack fics ever written.

2519237 Thank you very much. I'm so glad so many people liked my story!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12