Doom 344 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello everybrony!

I've found your group about five minutes ago or so and I'm here to ask for help. I've been writing a pony/doom crossover called "DOOM - EQUESTRIA" since the summer of 2015. Now the first volume (called "The Iron Talon") is two and a half steps away from completion. The problem is: I am russian, so as the story. I think it is possible for me to handle the most part of the translation but it is incredibly hard to clean out minor mistakes like wrong "the", "a" and ",". So, it would be nice to receive any help.

Now, about the story (in fact, about the first volume only... for now):

1) IT IS NOT ABOUT THE DOOMGUY VISITING EQUESTRIA! (Humans are mentioned, though. As the ancient race that were totally fu... destroyed by demons)

2) Events are happening after eleven years since the return of Luna (first MLP episode). Ponies created the Union Aeromagical Corporation and put the best scientists from all over the world in one team. Firstly founded to serve peaceful ways, it soon was forced to develop weaponry, insane sky crafts and power armor because of highly aggressive zebran terroristic cults. So, U.A.C. was the spark that made unbelievable projects of united world army come true. Hundreds of young ponies, griffins, zebras and even yaks joined it because of a world-wide propaganda. Our pony doomguy, Iron "Talon" Lowgen were one of recruits. His life wasn't fine at all, but, after one day, it turned into a nightmare. Diabolical hordes of demons invaded Equestria ripping and tearing everyone they see...

...So Talon grew some balls and started to kick ass!

3) But the story is WAY not that simple. Demon culture is explained in a lot more detail than in the games and ponies's secret of existence is revealed (warn me when Hasbro publishes an episode that will crack my theory)

4) There is no heavy curses (no fu...!)

5) No sex (fu... clopping!)

6) And there is gore. A lot of it. Well, mostly demons are getting ripped and teared, but ponies will have some bloody deaths too! :yay:

7) Honestly, when I just started writing "The Iron Talon" I were really low-experienced in ficwriting. So the first half of the first volume is just a fun run-and-gun with pauses for philosophic digressions and conversations. But in the end the story grows and becomes more deep and detailed.

Guess that's all for now. Can't wait to see who answers me!

P.S. Any questions are welcome!

P.P.S. I'll soon leave the city on a week or so. Expect short silence.

P.P.P.S. Hellish muffins for everyone!

This sounds interesting. Let's see if anyone else takes up the offer first, as I at this time have many projects to attend to. If I finish and no one has still offered to translate for you, I'll certainly try it out!

Good luck with your story. It sounds very intense! :pinkiesmile:

Thanks! Good luck you too! (I wonder, how many mistakes did i do in these two posts?)

Looking foward to work with you, mr. Obake, because nobrony else has shown up in a week! Or is it just because of the summer?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4