Into the Black 323 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Journeyman
Group Contributor

There's something that's had me thinking for quite some time. What do readers think about adding their own input to a story?

Most of us know shirotora's added chapters from fans, and that's got me thinking. If you all got the chance to add a little bit to a story, be it little ideas or scenes or something as big as an entire chapter or even side story, would you? As it turns out, I had written myself into that situation as well.

I can't say for shirotora, but I'd like to pick your brain for a moment. If you could add to this expanding story in real time, as it is unfolding, would you? I am not talking about something that affects the end to one of the stories, but you finding something about a story and thinking "I want to talk about that."

A chance meeting on the battlefield, or your OC interrupting a deal on the dark streets of Magnsanti, or on one of Rarity's training runs, you interacting with a bunch of hackers and nerds in a chatroom; there are plenty of ways to go about it. I'm not saying with 100% certainty that this will happen, or to what extent if it does, but if given the opportunity, would you like to contribute, and what would you like to do?

Discuss.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1