Underrated 282 members · 1,752 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

How to do that? And thank you for putting my Luna story here. Means a lot. :twilightsmile:

Perhaps luck of the draw.

Some ideas just click with the public, you might one day write a fic you think may not have been your best work but the crowd will love it.

Maybe trying promoting your fic through blogs etc would help increase traffic.

I think what really brings out writers from their first beginnings is writing short, little glimpses of what you can write. One-shots are your creative medium that allows you to imagine a short, well-thought out storyline that brings about a message or purpose that we, the readers, can relate. If you can centralize your ideas around one simple, yet complex thought, then you can closely read that idea and expand on it tenfold.

Not to mention that even taking this idea in a whole new way with your own distinct writing style may shine new light on the character you are portraying.

In short, I think becoming more active and being as creative as you can be will help any writer become more popular not only on this site, but abroad.

3764367 I agree. The more you write, the more likely you are to get noticed. and when you get noticed people start reading more stuff by you which gets more people to notice and so on. Also when you keep writing it shows you've grown as an author, and growth, no matter how small, is always a victory

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4