Underrated 282 members · 1,752 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Okay, I myself don't need help with my stories. They aren't necessarily... underrated, but they aren't super popular, and I don't expect them to be. I am here to go pave advice to people on how to make their stories better, so come to me if you have questions! :twilightsmile: Still, there's one thing that ticks me off. Truthfully, there are reasons stories get hate. Most of the time, it's because you have bad grammar. Sometimes it's because your story is just bad. It ticks me off when authors act like butt-hurt assholes when they get bad comments. When I got 2 dislikes on my story right off the bat, I didn't scream and whine like a baby. I asked why people disliked it so I could learn with my mistakes. Obviously people make mistakes. However, when people cry like little babies because someone says something mean, it means that you have no purpose trying to achieve greatness. So to everyone reading this, Don't delete bad comments, don't act like a butt-hurt ass, and, even if it hurts, take criticism and bad reviews with grace and thanks. If you can learn from your mistakes, you can get better and better, and you can achieve greatness. Never give up, for if you do, you are nothing. Keep on trying, and you can do it. :pinkiesmile:

Advice for the best.

I take advice seriously, i never act like that. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3