The Rape Castle (Rape/Clop RP) 179 members · 38 stories
Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 44
WrathOfGod519
Group Admin

I'll be here tomorrow to roleplay proper. For now I must sleep and hand out job applications.

I also have 50g of salvia divinorum arriving in the mail tomorrow and I have to be there so I can hide it before my mother gets in from work.

I'll roleplay when there actually other people to roleplay with...

Weren't you just banned? But eyup.:eeyup:

858088 Alright how should we start? Wanna act as ponies? or ourselves?

Ponies.
Let me just go save the fic I'm writing where Trixie is raped by Snips and Snails and left with a pine cone up her ass

858103 Alright I will be Rainbow Dash what will you be?

Sweetie Belle

858117 Alright I will start.

Rainbow Dash arrives at the school to meet with The Cutie Mark Crusaders. She says hello only to Sweetie Belle ignoring the rest. She lies and tells Sweetie that her sister Rarity wanted her to pick her up from school. Sweetie Belle happily goes with her.

I think nothing of it, after all she has seen her sister and Rainbow Dash together all the time. They were best of friends. I happily bounce behind her, my nose twitching as a blue hair brushes past my muzzle. We head down the path back to town before Rainbow Dash picks me up and starts to fly

858138 Rainbow Dash and Sweetie soon make it to The Everfree Forest. There Sweetie Belle asks why they were going this way. Rainbow Dash replies to her with "It's just a detour". Rainbow and Sweetie go into the forest until they feel like they have been lost. Rainbow instead of flying abov3 asks Sweetie Belle if she was hungry or not and if she would like food that she packed herself. Sweetie Belle complies but, without reservation since her clumsiness got them lost in the first place.

Rainbow Dash states that she even has some candy that I could have and my reservations are lost. Rarity never let me have candy at home. I grow confused though as Rainbow dash spreads her legs.

858159 Rainbow Dash noticed the confused Sweetie Belle, giggled, and threw the candy bar at her where Sweetie caught it with her mouth. Sweetie Belle chomped on the delicious candy wrapper and all, she was really excited to eat something that she had barely got. After engulfing the sugary treat, Sweetie Belle began to see colors. Sweetie's distraught face was met with Rainbow Dash's smiling sexualized face.

:unsuresweetie:
"Wha- Rainbow Dash?"
I grow nervous, that candy...It made me feel funny. I felt disoriented and my private parts felt ticklish. And why was Rainbow Dash looking at me like I was a piece of candy

"I gotta tell you something Sweetie Belle a confession of sorts.."
I start to massage my vagina.
"Your the cutest one of the three,"
I start to lick the hoof I masturbated with.
"I'm kinda your number one fan!"
I start to clamper up and walk towards Sweetie Belle.

Now I am really confused and just a little bit scared. Rarity always told me never to let anyone see my private parts but she never told me what to do if I was to see someone else's I felt my face flush red and I sneeze.

858202 The sneeze hits Rainbow Dash's chest, She grabs the liquid and starts to suck on it.
Then I give Sweetie Belle a sexy stare.
"You like me don't you, Sweetie Belle?"
I start to cover Sweetie Belles body with my own.
"Hmm?"
I smiled evilly while I was on top.

There is a heat spreading in my body and it is not just from the weight of the soft pegasus's body weighing down on top of me. I start to move my hooves, trying to squirm them down to where the heat seems most concentrated, my marehood. Or rather fillyhood.

I grab Sweetie Belles hoofs and place it on to her marehood.
Then, I forcefully press it down in to it.
"Does it feel good? I bet it does. I would definitely know."
I force it much harder into it.

I gasp, first in pleasure. It did feel good,that one spot that stood out felt particularly eletricfi- really good. But then, as Rainbow dash presses down harder the gasp changes to one of a different sort.
"ow.."
I whimper slightly as the pressure starts to become too much too soon

"Oh too hard? Let me fix that."
I lower down and forcefully spread her legs to the side to notice the marehood before me.
I lowered my head and began to lick down the flower. Making sure to lick the inside as much as possible.
Her insides involuntarily began to create water that I gladly sucked down, she tasted incredible.

A force is building up in my nethers, it feels like I have to pee but I feel that with Dashie mouth there itt would be rather rude to just pee I mean wouldn't that be peeing into her mouth. My hooves are still down there and I feel a growing wetness even as I try to hold it in

Feeling the taste of water in my mouth, I then craved the torrent of juices hidden within.
I stepped up the pace of my tongue licking and stretched it out to reach the deeper parts.
Not satisfied enough I then began to smash my face into her pelvis to reach even more in.
I could almost reach the wet works! Just a little bit more.

I let out a scream, slightly muffled as I bite down on my tongue. Oh, that feels good, so good... But at the same time it really hurts. Dash is applying even more pressure now. I feel conflicted and in the end start to cry.

I continue to stretch but, Sweetie Belle starts to cry! I can't let her show our position to everypony.
It saddened me but, I had to stop tasting her. I let go and pull out my tongue swath with juices.
I then leaned close to Sweetie Belle and began to kiss her with tongue. Now I know she would taste herself and the rainbow and it would be great.

I quiet down to a whimper and that one candy commercial goes through my head. Taste the rainbow. I open my mouth a little bit , I mean I guess I was a little bit curious if a rainbow pony tasted anything like those little sugary goods. Our tongues touch and I taste a slightly slimy coating over her tongue. I hesitate. It doesn't taste like anything I had ever had before, I give another quick lick. I can't decide if I like it or not...

858388 I touch my face with hers and started to kiss her aggressively. Then I began to hump her marehood as soft as needed. Her cute "mmphs!" caused me to get aggressively wet. I stood up from her, grabbed her head, and put it on my marehood.

I'm panting now and I don't care why. I'm enjoying myself and as Rainbow Dash lowers my head into her special area I bend down eagerly. I decided, after careful consideration, that this was a fun flavor. I quickly lap at her mare hood and soon it seems like there's too much of this fluid to even drink. Rainbow Dash starts to quiver and I worry that I did something wrong but when I do draw my head back there is a hoof there keeping me in place

Feeling her tongue touching my insides filled me with glee, I have never felt such a growing orgasm in my life. I could only stare awe blankly as the hottest filly was giving me the lick of a lifetime. I finally did it! I finally got what I deserved! Now... I... AM... GOING TO CREAM!!!!!

There's an explosion of juice, literally a fountain of it. I try to catch as much as I could but quite a bit of it lands in my coat and mane. I think some actually dripped donw the length of my horn. I look up sheepishly at Rainbow Dash

858452 I was fatigued from the over explosion of liquid. I could only breath heavily as the filly before me watched intently in a drugged stupor.
"I... Finally... did it.."
I lazily looked unto Sweetie Belle, her hot white body with her purple and pink mane. I could only inspect the sexiness until I reached her cute little horn. Then a phenomenal idea came to my head. I picked up the wet horse and began to use her horn as a dildo for my cooch. The horn was phenomenally perfect for the job. I could feel a second orgasm rising.

At first it feels rough, my whole body kind of being tossed about for this but I'm starting to think that's how it's supposed to be. And everything else has ended with pleasure so- then I feel it. Like a magic build up, like a brain fresh. Oh the swelling of dam at the base of my horn. I remember learning that a unicorn's horn is the most sensitive part of their body.

858492 After a good penetration I realize that the orgasm cometh. I pulled out, turned around, sat Sweetie Belle on the ground, and pierced my cooch right on her head. My orgasm finally came and I rained liquids all over the young filly.
-------
Hey Normal, We will continue this tommorow okay? I gotta go to sleep.

Okie dokie lokie, I actually have to get some sleep too .

WrathOfGod519
Group Admin

Brilliant. In a bizarrely creepy fashion.

Glad to hear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 44