Cross-dressing Ponies 520 members · 215 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

i have an idea for a story ivoling some of the colt dress up as drag queen any advice

Braeburn would totally slay compared to his cousin! If those two competed in a lip-sync, Mac might be in trouble~

i been think of the story be involing button mash tender taps and rumble mayabe they can be introducing to drag by one of the colt cousin who is a drag queen you know what i mean? but i like that idea

btw the story would sfw and rated g with zero clop invole in the story if you are worried

ok so here is the full story idea now that i figure it out: rumble , button and tender taps are visiting button cousin in mamehattan who is a well known drag queen in the area for the summer, and the colt are curious about the drag queen then tender ask button cusion if they can be drag queen or rather drag princess while they are staying with him

so i have to figure out what is button cousin name and his drag name as well , along with button , rumble and tender taps drag name as well so if you have any suggestions for names let me know

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6