The Good HiE List 7,144 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I came across one that really was fairly well done, I thought I would share it with you all. Since its something I found on Pastebin, I figured there where those who might not know that it was out there. Since it's just such a dam good story I thought I would share.

The story is called To act a God by Shukaku20. Over all the story is solid, and for a longer story, it has almost no issues. My only real problems with it show up toward the last 1/4. And those problems are pretty minor, over all. They basically boil down to people being allowed to live when intelligent and sane people would have beheaded them. And he accepts a job from the princesses who in this story, couldn't have been proven less trustworthy. That sort of thing always bugged me. But again, these are minor issues in whats otherwise a different and well done story.

If you're interested, take a look at it.

It can be found here.
https://pastebin.com/zhz0qgLM

Description: Anon living wild in the Everfree forest befriends the forest but is trapped within its borders by an unknown force. A force not even alicorns can pass. completed story.

Monk
If linking to stories outside the site is against the rules, Let me know and I will quickly delete this.

There is so much good shit in the greentext archives (I pulled down and auto-formatted one of the torrents being shared when pastebin started purging), the only downside is it's a million needles in a trillion haystacks. Thanks for the recommendation!

And the filters (and often lack thereof) make things even harder.
It really is like unearthing treasure after laboring to search.

This is a good story, thank you sir:)

Fucks a Timber Wolf.... Based :rainbowlaugh:

Yup. Reasons like that are what urged me to finally rewrite my old greentexts from years ago.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6