The Ultimate Roleplay Group™ 51 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

It's for a non MLP story called Starbourne which I've been creating since I was 11 (I became a brony at age 15) and I think I'd like to share it. It's set in the distant future, in the 25th century. (Starts 2404, ends 2432, occasionally shows flashbacks in the 24th century or earlier.) Young brothers Simon and Theodore, sons of the legendary war hero Brevenius (now deceased) are flying in their father's ship Felicity, which he named after his wife. (their mother, obviously... also now deceased. Some flashbacks will have Brevenius and Felicity's love story in them, but in short, they met in the army, she pretended to be a man named Felix, Brevenius was the only person who knew she wasn't a man, he kept her secret and she realized she could trust him, they courted in secret until eventually she quit the army and revealed her true self to them.) Anyway, Simon and Theodore are on a quest for six magic gems (Yes I know I'm combining sci-fi with fantasy, deal with it.) called the Aurora Hearts. Along the way, they meet new friends who join their crew and also they fight new enemies. Their main enemies are a demon king named Teneber (Comes from the Latin word Tenebrae, meaning darkness) and his demon queen wife Demona. (Real creative name, I know.) Only the heroes with the power of the Aurora Hearts can defeat them. I'll create a Discord group chat for the RP if anyone's interested. PM me for deets.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1