Dragon Age Fanfiction And More 60 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I've had the thought in the past about the Eluvien connecting to the EG universe (as we'll remember Morrigan mentioned that it links to a world beyond their own, beyond even the Fade).

Well, not so much connecting to it, mainly playing around with the idea that it was Thedas instead of Canterlot High, or Morrigan appearing in Equestria after entering it, but those are other thoughts for another time.

I'm here to say that Dusk

was my favorite Siren, because her naivety was adorable.

You know who else I love because of their adorable naivety?

Merrill

So, what would everyone think about a story where Merrill winds up at Canterlot High, and has a discussion with Dusk?

Just a simple one-shot, nothing to special, just two adorably naive girls having a discussion.

One thing I know would happen is Merrill mentioning her boyfriend Hawke, and Dusk responding asking her why her boyfriends a bird.

Anyway, who thinks I should go for this? Is it :pinkiehappy: or :pinkiesick:?

3711290 Well if Thedas was the world the mirror led to instead of Canterlot High, that would change the rules around quite a bit wouldn't it? Think the Sirens were bad in the Human world with little magic? Try mixing their magic with Blood magic, or the magic of the fade and see where that gets you. (I shudder to think about it)

No, you misunderstand what I'm saying.

The mirror going to Thedas would be a completely different story, this is just Merrill coming to Canterlot High and talking with Dusk.

Though you are right about that leading to interesting things if I did the other one, but it would be later.

This one would just be two adorably naive girls having a discussion about nothing.

I think Merrill knows better then to bring up the Spirit after what it did to her clan. :ajsleepy:

Alright, so I did most of the damage, :twilightblush: but you know what I mean.

3717515 Oh, sorry.....again. (this seems to be a recurring aspect of our conversations doesn't it?) O.K. I see that working on some level, I mean there's a story about Celestia and Iroh sharing their character stories whilst drinking tea at the Jasmine Dragon (Its not explained how that happened) and I must say, the interactions those two had were wonderful to read. So yes, something simular could work here. Heck, throw Tai Lee into the mix if it helps! The three sirens are pretty much the core traits of Azula, Mai and Tai Lee anyway (someone in the production dept has been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender!)

While I agree that, that would be awesome I don't see how.

I mean, what reason could there be to get Tai Lee to the place? If there were some reasonable way to pull it off I'd do it in a heartbeat, but as it stands I'm not sure it could happen.

Also, I agree, two of three Sirens were very much like them, though Blaze was to aggressive to really be a copy of Mai.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6