The Accusation Fic Collection 1,049 members · 2,026 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Idk, just figured this one would be interesting.

On Accusation Fic Collection, where they take canon, FULL CANON, and call out problems, desicions and other things. I have NEVER seen Bill Cipher in MLP. Can anyone help me? Was there an OFFICIAL CANONICAL episode, either main, film, OR Equestria Girls where they encountered the main villain from Gravity Falls?

Bill Cipher isn’t officially in MLP, this is just crossover What-If.

And this is Accusation Fic collection. Where people call out CANONICAL events. Like, Twilight stealing pearl(is it good, or is it bad?), or friends of Twilight leaving her alone(what are consequences of it), when she tried to expose Chrysalis.

In other words - wrong department!!! NO crossovers, NO what-ifs here!

This idea would take place during Anon-A-Miss, sorry for not clarifying.

HAs CANONICAL(IDW) Anon-A-Miss had Bill Cypher? Did the COMICS have CROSSOVER at the TIME of ANON-A-MISS?!

Do you see Bill Cypher ANYWHERE there?!?!
Crossovers do NOT WORK in ACCUSATION COLLECTION!!!!

You can write about consequences. You can write about inner thoughts. But you can't go CHANGING events. You can only write everyone's REACTIONS to it!!!

1st: Isn’t changing events the entire point of accusation fics?

2nd: The idea I had for this plot would go something along the lines of this: During the events of Anon-A-Miss, Sunset is tricked into summoning Bill, who then makes a deal with Sunset saying that he’ll help her with Anon-A-Miss. Sunset accepts the offer and a few shenanigans later the big confrontation happens between Bill and the Humane 5. During which, Bill calls them out for the way they’ve treated Sunset.

3rd: I’ve seen crossover stories in this group so they’re clearly allowed.

1) I meant changing, as in bringing NON-CANON or irrelevant characters. For example, You can shuffle things around, but you can't bring Tempest there. Because it's a human world, and if I am not mistaken they didn't even have Storm King invasion at the time. Might be wrong.

2) Whatever idea you had - build off CANON. There was NO Gravity Falls characters there - so you can't bring them in. You might cut conflict in half, or you can make the conflict worse. "ACCUSATION FIC COLLECTION", I don't know how many times do I have to repeat this fact. You can accuse characters by other PRESENT characters - but you can't BREAK the universe.

3) Are they in "fanon" folder? Because I can see people not liking something, but still, building off "given canon". In those stories if a crossover happens, it still happens in the "accusation".

Let's try another option. Are you writing your OWN fanfic about Sunset and Bill, or are YOU calling someone ELSE'S fanfic?

Are you "accusing", or MAKING a "first edition" fanfic at a TIME of an episode?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8