Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
bracatus
Group Admin

Greetings, compadres,

I want to turn your attention to a great example how to fight Poultron's regime of terror: The magnificent PiquoPie has cleverly circumvented the "No human fics" rule with a story about a neanderthal in Equestria. 1000 words of bold resistance! He is a true hero, and deserves all the support he can get.

Damn, that's freakin' ballsy

I support the movement with all that I am, but I encourage peaceful protest. Remember everyone, it's the ideals of friendship that we are fighting for. You cannot fight for friendship while being unfriendly. Together we are at our strongest.

bracatus
Group Admin

We can only be as peaceful as the circumstances allow us. When Poultron uses brute force to gets what he wants, we need to strike back with double the force. Unless you know a way to unlock the magic of friendship and toss a magical rainbow at Poultron, I am for drastic measures. Drastic! Whatever that may be...

Someone has also created an idea that a group be set up to strictly preview al human FICS as most human FICS can be terrible look it up sharky white on poultrons profile

All I'm saying is that telling someone, "YOU STINK! GET OUT!" is generally not a good way to convince them to join you. :trixieshiftleft:
Petitions, groups, even suggestions for crying out loud. It's not so much peaceful or waring, it's about playing smart. :trixieshiftright:

835937Agreed. Somebrony/pegasister needs to be a diplomat, perhaps send a message to Poultron, summarizing the reasons why humanization on MLP: FIM is okay. We need to show Poultron that we like humans being integrated into pony culture, as it expands the possibilities of 'coolness, awesomeness, and radicalness!'

835839Technically, Neanderthals aren't human, as we have evolved from them to today's Homo Sapiens.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8