Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So there's a Group for Bioshock-Mlp Crossover story's? Sure, why not? So who has any ideas really on what to do with such a topic? Hmm?

spymanx
Group Admin

Booker De'wit, after being drowned wakes up in Equestria, as a pony, and has to find that wolds version of Elisabeth to excape, though with such problems as the twins deciding to continue to follow Booker, Celestia out to get him, and other things....

I might write that...

The Lutece's explore dimensions and are followed by Elizabeth who manages to summon songbird

The former of those two first ideas sounds promising. the second... would need a bit of explanation and refining.

I have my own in the works, so yeah.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

Well, what I did is the exact opposite of Idea 1, I turned ponies human, and put them in DeWitt's world

MrPockets
Group Admin

Let us know how that goes, sounds interesting!

Hmm, lets check the folders full of story's... WHAT!? No story's for Bioshock 2!? :facehoof:
I must amend this tragedy!

More than a ponified rehash of one of the games, I'm really interested in seeing something that uses the general tone and formula to do something new. There's always a lighthouse, always a man, always a city... nothing in there rules out ponies from all the many parallel universes of BioShock.

Come to think of it, lighthouse + man + city might make a decent recipe for a HiE BioShock: Canterlot fic. Instead of a fantastical human utopia on (or over) the brink of chaos, how would a human main character of a BioShock-inspired fic react to being tossed into the pony quasi-utopia we know and love? How would the ponies of such a fic react to this strange hairless monkey-thing interloper? Is the human man the player-character analogue? Or is he the prophesied key that unlocks Discord's master plan, and whom the Mane Six must keep safe and far from the not-so-reformed bad guy? Something completely different? :rainbowderp:

Hmm. The more I think about this, the more I wish I had time to actually write it. :raritydespair:

Another quick one that just occurred to me: Flim and Flam as the equivalent of the Lutece "twins."

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

Oh, Rule 63, how you amuse me!

Here I had just convinced myself not to spend the extra time working on a MLP/Infinite crossover fic, and NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING ME.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

Can we help it? NO WE CAN'T!
(Bob the Builder joke)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13