Gods,Deities,spirits and Monsters 1,319 members · 923 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So due to the lack of activity that the Gorgony story group has been receiving and the lack of stories her on FiMFiction involving the Gorgony race I am thinking of doing a Gorgony Story Contest. The top three winners will be rewarded by me reading their short story on my Youtube channel.

Rules:
1. In order to submit your story you must join the Gorgony Group and submit your story in the Gorgony Story Contest 2017 folder (because who knows, if it is any good I may try to make it an annual thing if I have the time).
2. Your story must be between 3,000 and 5,000 words long.
3. Your story must feature a gorgony, a pony like creature with snakes for hair and the ability to turn ponies and other such creatures into stone. Having the lower body be that of a snake isn't necessary but can be included if you wish. Feel free to look at the Gorgony Characteristics List in the group for ideas.
4. I will allow stories to have the sex tag so long as the sex in the story isn't explicit (or clop in other words).
5. No trollfics. These will be removed.
6. While it isn't necessary having a proofreader or editor look at your story before you submit it will increase the odds that it will win.
7. All submissions must be received by March 15th of this year. The folder will be locked on the 16th.
8. Have fun writing your story.

Things I will need:
In addition to people submiting their stories I will also need another judge or two to assist me in this contest. If you are interested please let me know. I no longer need judges.

Also there must be eight stories from different authors by March 15th otherwise I will have to cancel the contest due to the number of stories being too low. So please write your stories, follow the rules, submit them and spread the word.

---

Thank you all for reading this. I will be looking forward to seeing all your stories.

Just a reminder that the contest ends on March 15th so hopefully people can get started on their stories if they haven't already.

Since it is the 27th of February, there is a total of 16 days left before all story submissions MUST be submitted. This means you have little over two weeks to finish your stories and submit them for the Gorgony Story Contest.

Just as a quick reminder you need to submit your stories in the Gorgony Story Contest 2017 folder in the Gorgony Group if you wish to participate.

Thank you all for reading this post. I look forward to seeing all your stories. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3