Gods,Deities,spirits and Monsters 1,320 members · 930 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Copy pasted because I can't be assed to write it all again:

Basically, I took a power lotto generator and got a list of five powers that I thought could translate into an interesting character and I have a rough idea of how the story would progress but first the stuff I've already written:

The powers:
Weight Manipulation - The power to manipulate weight of anything and everything.
Restoration - The ability to restore both living and non-living things.
Magical Energy Physiology - The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of magical energy.
Telepathy - The power to mentally receive and/or transmit information.
Papyrokinetic Constructs - The ability to create tools, objects, weapons, armor, and even appendages out of paper.

Short and Long descriptions (criticism welcomed)

Short: An ancient, 'dead' sage is resurrected and once more he's begrudgingly being made to fix people's problems after being ripped from his happy sort of existence in the afterlife.

Long:I'm writing this down because people are most certainly going to assume right off the bat I'm some demon king or evil spell caster simply because I think Celestia's a prick and I thought it'd be a good idea to at least let some people know I'm not some tyrant risen from the grave. Thanks to Queen Horse Bitch it seems people simply call me 'The Transcendent Hierophant' and 'Conjurer of Lost Magic' or simply 'The Hierophant' and everyone hates my non-existent guts because she's partial to lying through her buckteeth and writing garbage in history books.

I'm not evil, vile or corrupted through the use of old magic, that's a good place to start, I just hate Equestria, the Alicorns who help found it and all the ponies who used to live there; the best thing about shedding your mortal, fleshy cage is outliving everyone you despise. The country is still warped but not in the old 'kill everyone who doesn't believe our ideas' way and more...'Convert people through the magic of sunshine and smiles' creepy way. Never liked cultists and Celestia has a whole country of them licking her gold covered hoof.

So, I thought I'd be taking a permanent dirt nap thanks to her but lo and behold I awaken to a bunch of robe wearing freaks begging me to 'impart my wisdom' on them...Turns out the world is in a worse shape then when I died somehow and these wannabe mages want me to fix it or something.

Anyways, the name used to be Alistair but most people just call me the Hierophant and I'm tragically 'alive' again.

story idea:

TL;DR version: OP Magic Human Thing is OP, got stuck on losing side of war, 'dies but not really', comes back a few eons later, he's annoyed.

Young, now immortal 'Human' (he's a being of magic so technically he can make himself whatever he wants) is rapidly put on par with other powerful beings that still exist in his time aside from the Princesses and has a decent life studying magic, the universe and sometimes getting off his ass to fix problems. Eventually he's caught on the losing, yet morally right, side of a war against Equestrian and Co. forces and 'dies' helping people evacuate a war zone and thanks to victor's love of historical revisionism most Equestrians and their allies see him as an old monster banished to wherever the fuck demons go when they die and aside from some old allied races and cultists who worship the idea of him he reawakens unwillingly to a world where everyone he loved/hated is dead aside from Celestia and Luna and people have largely forgotten who he was in favor of the slanderous version of his past. Due to plot he's forced to actually do something with his new found life while avoiding attention from more people who don't know he's alive aside from the cultists who resurrected him.

THE PROPHESY HAS PASSED, AS FORETOLD, YES!:pinkiecrazy:

(EDIT: Also, very interesting.)

Thanks, I'll post a link to the first chapter when I finish it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7