Technology VS. Magic 2,661 members · 780 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
DamnToasty
Group Admin

Well...damn. I mean...wow. Nearly five years ago, I decided to create a group representing one of my favorite fictitious concepts in literature: the conflict between magic and technology. I made it because I wanted a place where I could collect and experience all the community's interpretations of this far reaching idea...and now, it has grown so far beyond that. The growth started small, story additions and forum posts were far and few, but as time passed that slow pace hit the gas hard! Our library skyrocketed, became organized into their own sub-genres and members were even discussing new, derivative concepts among themselves in the comments section and forum. What started as a small little place for me to collect stories I liked to read, became a true group effort towards expanding a fascinating clash of genres.
I want to thank everyone of you guys, because this is quite literally due to you! In particular, I want to thank Connorcooper for joining as our 2000th member! It's been a long ride, and I have a feeling it still has some time to go. It's also a new year, so in that spirit I propose this resolution: let's make it to the first page of the group list. We have quite a way to go (960 members to be exact), but I think we can do it!!! Regardless, I want to say thank you again to all of you. With that, let's all work hard this year to expand our ever growing library of magic and technology's eternal struggle. And to get a little nostalgic...
Who will win...
Who will fall...
We shall see, so LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Let's PARTY!!!!!!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

This strange feeling in my stomach... what is it?

WOW I didn't know I was the 2000th member! I try my best to make you all proud!

Good job buddy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7