Technology VS. Magic 2,661 members · 782 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Eagle
Group Admin

I've been brainstorming for a couple days on how to further break down the story placement. I'll go over the details for the ideas I have. If the other administrators could add their opinions in, it would be helpful. It will also be helpful if the regular members of the group added their input to the situation.

The first basic folder layout seems to be good, dividing down to stories based on one side or the other. Specifically, my current ideas are the breaking down of the Human side, though they can be applied to the other folders. The Tech folder has a single subfolder, being that of military-based stories. Though, those stories seem to make up around 80% of our stories. So perhaps it is better to make a folder for non-military tech and then other folders based around different military/technology scenarios. Things like Modern Day Warfare, Sci-Fi, Medieval Era, and so on.

That's about all I've got for right now; feel free to add your ideas so we can try and find the best possible solution.

Why not one of the other alien races with tech?

Holy necropost, this thread is old!

Eagle
Group Admin

Cause this was made in 2014 before an explosion of other species in the show.

No, I meant space aliens, not foreigners.

Eagle
Group Admin

Because the group isn't focused on that. It's Tech vs. Magic in general. We just leave it at that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8