SpikeBelle 702 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

I want to hear some ideas. Here is what I'll provide.

(This is what I've got. wanting to hear more ideas)
1. They live between Ponyville and Appleloosa.
2. I originally have it as a small cabin but it could change. If I keep it as the cabin, best cabin idea will be used.
3. Has to be secluded.

You all just have to give ideas for the outside and I'll see if I can try and do some floor plans.

Edit: Humanized.

I'm thinking a victorian house with high ceilings and a sizeable garden around it. A library, a music studio, and a room (maybe the basement) for Spike's gem hoard are musts.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4520762 thanks for reminding me of something I forgot.

1. They live between Ponyville and Appleloosa.

Note that according to the official map, that would put them right in the middle of the Everfree Forest.

Alternatively, they could live north-west of Ghastly Gorge, which would put them between Ponyville and Appleloosa in a commuting sort of sense since it would put them close to the railroad. There appears to be a road leading all the way from Los Pegasus and into the Everfree (for some reason), which crosses the railroad. That means there may be a train station around there.

2. I originally have it as a small cabin but it could change. If I keep it as the cabin, best cabin idea will be used.

3. Has to be secluded.

If they are very secluded, keep in mind that they'll need to get food from somewhere. That means either they make regular trips to Ponyville or Appleloose to pick up supplies, or they'll have to grow their own food.

So, I'd suggest a small farmhouse at the least. Maybe with a jewel mine nearby so Spike can eat gems on occasion.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Note that according to the official map, that would put them right in the middle of the Everfree Forest.

who said I have to use the official map?

Maybe with a jewel mine nearby so Spike can eat gems on occasion.

you did see the edit, right?

who said I have to use the official map?

I thought that was implied. Why else would you specify their home to be between two canon locations?

you did see the edit, right?

Eh, humans need their minerals too.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4521045 I can't just stick with canon. Doesn't allow for much freedom.

4520850 What'd you forget?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4521068 look at the edit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10