Sweetiebot 701 members · 135 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I can't be the only one that would enjoy a nice, long Sweetiebot clop fic. We enjoy the pics so why not the stories?

SYSTEMS HAVE DETECTED HIGH AMOUNTS OF AROUSAL.

INITIATING BEDROOM SEQUENCE.

CyborgPony
Group Contributor

If the clop involves Sweetiebot and she is a foal, or it involves any other foals; it is not allowed. Remember the rules on the front page.

Foalcon is NOT allowed in this group.

If Sweetiebot is an adult, that might (and I say "might") be another story. Would have to consult with the other admins on that one.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Um, what would be foalcon with Sweetie Bot? Do we know when she was made? The fact that she's built to look like a filly doesn't mean much.

And I guess clopfics are okay in the group, 'long as they're in a separate folder and I don't hafta read 'em.

I kinda doubt Bronystories would care, given he's written really bad foalcon about me...

--Sweetie Belle

As CyborgPony said, foalcon is not allowed. In fact, the rule says: Clop and foalcon are not allowed, so that's a double whammy! The only solution would be to change the rules, which would require the aforementioned creator of the group to do so, if he sees it fit.

Even if just the "no clop" part of the rule would be changed, leaving the other two members of CMC, as well as other foals and fillies of Equestria, nookieless (that's now a word, deal with it), there is still the question of Sweetie Bot's age and that opens up a philosophical issue on how we define life itself. :unsuresweetie:

I think it's best to either get rid of both rules or enforce them completely, but that decision rests entirely on the creator of the group.

CyborgPony
Group Contributor

I didn't even remember the "no clop" rule. That one may not be needed. As for the foalcon one, I think that is a good rule to have. I mean, clop involving other ponies in a story that does have Sweetie Bot in it, but she is not involved in the clop, would be OK here. I think I just made that a rule because I had a hard time imagining any story that would be on here that would have clop, but not have foalcon.

2359016 2366635

As for Sweetie Bot's age, it makes the most sense to assume she is the same age as the other CMC.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'll admit I allow anything in the Sweetie Belle group that has me as a major character. I took it over, though, from not being run by anypony, and everything was already allowed. So I created the "Things That Warp My Innocent Filly Mind" and "HorriBelle" folder for stories of that type, rather than delete stuff.

If a fanfic was set fifty years in the future, but due to being a robot, Sweetie Bot still looked the same age as the other CMC, would it be foalcon?

--Sweetie Belle

CyborgPony
Group Contributor

If a fanfic was set fifty years in the future, but due to being a robot, Sweetie Bot still looked the same age as the other CMC, would it be foalcon?

Assuming that she didn't have a brain/memory/something or another reset that basically reset her age counter, it probably wouldn't be foalcon. It would be more tragic than anything that she couldn't get upgraded to look more adult.

Comment posted by Bad Dragon deleted Dec 24th, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9