Romance is Magic! 1,721 members · 5,373 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Dear Bronies and Pegasisters,

Yes, you've read that right! Starting today, I'm beginning to piece together a new book for the Discord Teaches Philosophy series. I'm starting to layout new lessons in a field of subject that recently I felt should be addressed. Something that has been a hot topic in the fandom but rarely examined through the eyes of philosophy/psychology. And what is this new subject that I'm going to tackle with our favorite Draconiquus?

Love.

Wait! Came back here! Just hear me out on this.

I get it that for some of you, me having to write Discord tackle a subject such as this would cause some eye-rolls and a few: "Really? You want to bring logic and reason into something so instinctual as love? Something that Discord rarely knows? What? Are you crazy?"

To that, yes, I'm that crazy enough to do it. And partly because I honestly think this is an important subject to tackle. Not just being in a relationship but other angles that this one subject could be examined. Like for example... Is there any comfort in being single? Why does someone I love refuse to tell me what's wrong? Why did so-and-so break up with me when everything seemed to be going right? How come I'm being criticized when no one else has told me? Why does this nice guy seem so... off when there's nothing wrong? What do I do when someone loves me but I don't feel the same back? This and more I want to write about.

However, before I could tackle these subjects, Discord would need some students that would benefit from these lessons.

This is why I'm calling out to you, the reader, to suggest characters and possibly some ships that I could tackle. Only in this story, I do want a bit of a variety of characters to work with. This being from characters that are single, married, dating, straight, gay, lesbian, etc... The more suggestions that I could work with, the better. As well as to have you ask questions of your own so that I may (hopefully) look further into.

Here's to hearing from all of you soon for the continuation of a good idea.

Signed, your fellow writer and Borny,

- CrackedInkWell

AppleSpike (Applejack x Spike) and AppleCord (Applejack x Discord) rarely get touched on these days.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2