Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Premise: Goofy, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, G.I.R., and Cosmo the Fairy, through varying ridiculous means are unceremoniously dumped into Equestria. By merely trying to interact with and grow accustomed to their new environment unwittingly cause massive accidental damage and catastrophe, baffling the Mane 6's efforts to get them under control and unintentionally dragging Derpy into the calamitous mix.

Meanwhile in Jump City, Beast Boy alerts the rest of the Teen Titans to the televised result of said destructive combination. They quickly deduce that their Not-So-Arch Nemesis Control Freak must be behind what appears to be an ill-conceived but surprisingly well animated fan fiction that's preempting all other previously scheduled programming. When they trace the signal to the bottom-tiered villain's hideout, the chaos of the battle that follows results in both Beast Boy and Control Freak getting zapped into Equestria as well, via Control Freak's latest Mega Reality Ripping Remote.

Control Freak, though he didn't count on coming to the land of candly colored ponies so soon, wastes no time in rendering the Elements of Harmony useless with his personal R.R.R. and escapes to parts unknown. Now, Beast Boy must apply his vast supply of trivial knowledge to help the Mane 6 contain all the chaos the G.I.R., the Goof, the Derp, the Doof...and Cosmo, and unite with them to track down and take out Control Freak!

Main characters: Mane 6, (likely adding Spike, the Princesses, and/or Discord (post-reform)) Derpy (with or without the Doctor), and Beast Boy (with the rest of the Teen Titans from the 2000's series), Goofy (from between the two movies), G.I.R. (from Invader ZIM for all those reading this who may have been living under a rock), Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (from Phineas and Ferb, post Season 3 at least), Cosmo the Fairy Godfather (from Fairly OddParents), and Control Freak plus whomever else he recruits/coerces/drags into working with him under Other.

Genre: Crossover, Comedy, Adventure

Collab?: This story will most likely require collaboration to ensure good characterization. I recommend a Disney Fan, a Nickelodeon Fan, and a Cartoon Network fan among the ranks of the collab at least.

Notes: Try to keep it Teen at most. Some darker areas in the story are acceptable to help make it interesting and gripping, but that's the most I want to see as far as more "adult" content is concerned.

Also, I envision the conflict between Beast Boy and Control Freak in this story to mirror the "Good Brony" vs. "Bad Brony" type of thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1