Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
L4

Thread Title: ???
Premise: Afghan Hound Diamond Dog (Female) finds an abandoned foal and takers it as one of it's own. AHDD raised it in the mines before realizing that it is wrong keep her adopted child away from her own kind, somehow making admission to Ponyville's school, OCFilly goes to Ponyville and makes enemies and friend, but her culture is so different from other pegasi because she doesn't care about flying but loves digging and exploring on land. She speaks differently until Cheerlee gives her vocal lessons. Things are great until one day AHDD together with two other DD get trapped by an incaving of their mine tunnels. Twilight (before or after coronation) helps with the help of other Ponyville villagers save AHDD and that's where the real story takes place:

OCF is deemed in an unhealthy enviroment and the goverment wants to move her into a fosterhome/orphange. AHDD Agrees, despite loving her daughter very much and OCF tries he best to convince everybody otherwise. Will she succeed or fail? That for the writer to decide

Main characters: OCs in Ponyville, surrounded by canon characters.
Genre:
Notes: I want bullying DT and SP, but if possible that they become friends? If not that's just fine.

Diamond dogs are not the smartest tool box but they aren't stupid to the point they don't understand certain situations or ways of speaking. OCF starts off speaking brother english like her fellow Diamond Dogs. Later learns that she has to speak differently at Ponyville.

That's all I got for now.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I like it, but if I do it it'll will be a while, and I can't credit you. Would you let me do it? (I like too much...)

L4

read the rules of the group, I have no reason to claim this. *shrugs*

superpony55
Group Contributor

Okay. Then I THROW THE CHEESE!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4