Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Premise: a few years have passed, and the crusaders are running out of ideas, so they decide to try volunteering at the Ponyville fire station. Scoot's speed, Applebloom's eye for detail, Babs strength, the four's teamwork, and their collective experience with getting out of accidents in one piece make them good at it, but it doesn't seem to be getting them any closer to their goals. They're considering moving on to something else when the biggest forest fire in Ponyville history strikes, and the department needs every pony they can get their hooves on.

Main characters: CMC, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Babs Seed.

Genre: adventure

Notes: Would have done this myself, but I can't write Scoot at all...

superpony55
Group Contributor

Why would Sweetie Belle be good as a firefighter?

This kind of reminds me of my story idea, with the Cutiemark Crusaders fighting all the villians. :twilightsmile:

Honestly i never figured out a good reason for her, but there usually seems to be one of them that thinks an idea is bad but gets dragged along for the ride anyway.

Scoots is easy to write.

"Darn it Applebloom! You're such an inbred!" Said Sweety Belle as she shot another zebra.

"Ah sure am!" Said InbredBloom as she kissed her brother.

"Cluck cluck cluck!" Said Scootaloo as Rainbow Dash plucked her clean of her feathers to make a few more arrows in Meincraft. Her Fuhrer needed the weapons for the Block Reich!

See? :twilightsmile:

superpony55
Group Contributor

Usually Sweetie Belle. Scootaloo listens to everpony's stories in the Cutiemark Chronicles. When she just want's Rainbow Dash's. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5