Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
L4

Thread Title: ???
Premise: Fluttershy is given an outside job to work with animals, but an accident occurs and finds herself stranded in a 'wild' forest. Something she thought only Evergreen Forest was like. But around the outside borders of Equestria and near the territories of Gryphus Regnum, she meets many animals that don't like her even if she understand their language.
Unable to deal with the cruelty of the daily life of sweet animals such as birds, bunnies and etc, she struggles to understand the concept of being wild. Why would animals want to live in such a chaotic state? Where was there any joy in that?
Upon trying to find her way to the city, she is saved by an old schoolmate and only brought horrible memories. While being in school they never acknowledge one another, she knew how important Dash's friendship with Gilda was, as vice-versa. Gilda helps her back to civilization, explaining the way of life in the wild. How not everything can be controlled and how odd it is that pony's and other creatures/griffions's see the world. Ponies must have sense of control to feel safe, while for Diamond Dogs, Dragons or even Griffions this is never the case.
Main Characters: Gilda, Fluttershy, mentioning of mare 6, Past Dash&Gilda friendship.
Genre: Romance, adventure, and others?
Notes: I don't mind bitchy gilda, I don't mind misunderstood gilda either but I do not want an apologetic gilda. She can be slight apologetic, but she's still mad at Dash, Pinkie and Fluttershy. Pinkie because the pony would not let her have one day alone with her old friend. Fluttershy because RD left her for a lame-oh flyer and finally Dash who didn't do anything to prove that their old friendship meant anything at all.

I'd be happy if this was like Bad boy and Good girl romance. Not abuse, but not overly soft either. We're talking about the wild. ppl. Nature is merciless to every creature alike.

this looks like a really interesting idea, and it's a pairing I like but can never seem to find. Might give it a shot once I'm done with one of my current projects.

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

977996 I know that it's been four months since you expressed interest in this idea, but would you like to throw cheese at it, or no?

At this time, i cant. off line issues have been stalling things for me.
It's why i never officially claimed it, wasn't sure if i would be able to follow through. if someone else wants it they can go for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4