Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Bronze Statue
Group Admin

Characters: Colgate.
Premise: Colgate discovers that her cutie mark was just magically Sharpie’d on. She realizes that she has lived her whole life as a “blank flank,” and never truly discovered her special talent.
Genre: Anything goes.
Specifics: Have fun.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Is it okay for me to say I take it, but it will be awhile before I write it?

If so, then I... THROW THE CHEESE! :twilightsmile:

As the thread is now locked, I'm editing my past comment. Do you already have cover art?

And may I change the title?

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

935038 Yes. Take your time with the idea, as long as it gets written and passes.

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

935038 You may certainly change the title, just add it to the group when it's published and PM me as to what story it is so I can delete the idea thread to save space. Also, I don't have any cover art.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Okay. I'm sorry it's taking so long!

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

1685890Don't worry. Most of the 18-week gap between you claiming and this comment was me being too busy to check fimfic and actually log on. I did do a bit of sprucing up on the rules, though.

superpony55
Group Contributor

All right, I'll check it out! :twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

1687533Relocking this thread now, since I think what needed to be said has been said. If I'm wrong, just post in the general discussion thread and reply to me so I get the message. Have a nice day/morning/evening/period of wibbleywobbleytimeywimey stuff. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8