Official OC Group 464 members · 1,488 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'm writing a Warhammer 40K crossover with Memoires of A Royal Guard (with permission) and I could use some OC's.

The Plot: The Lunar Knights have received a plead for aid from an Inquisitor in a hive city called Krautin, a major production site for supplies and munitions for the Imperial Guard. Despite having a less than friendly relationship, the Chapter answers the plea and sends the Third Company in the battle-barge Luna's Wrath. The Third Company's objectives are to secure the Inquisitor and to bring the Emperor's retribution to the traitors who have caused Krautin Hive to turn away from the light of the Alicorns.

If you want your OC to have a Specific role leave it in the comment, it's no guarantee that they will be used as such but it may help. If you are unfamiliar with Warhammer 40K I will leave a few links to the wiki. Note: These people, places, events, and organizations are not straight up copies, they are changed and adapted to the universe I've created, the same will go for your OC if I deem in necessary.
P.S. It's going to be anthro if that matters to anybody.

Emperor of Ponykind
Imperium of Equestria
Inquisition
Imperial Guard
Hive City
Holy Imperial Knights

4399450 I enjoy a good crossover as much as anyone else, but I feel like half the point of 40K is for it to show humanity's badassery, not that of ponies, so I'm a bit leery whenever a 40K story tries to crossover with ponies in the way that you're doing it. Maybe it's just me, but I almost feel like when you adapt the 40K universe to ponies, you take away half the fun of it.

4399450 Dude, you've already posted this here once. As well as other OC groups. Be patient and wait for responses, don't repost over and over again. That's a good way to piss people off by clogging up their feed, not to mention getting thread locked if the group admins get annoyed.

4399465 I haven't posted this in this group before, what are you on about?:rainbowhuh:

4399471 Oh, sorry. I have another group with a vaguely similar group image and mixed them up. I've just seen this post a few times and thought you might've double posted or something. My bad.

4399464 Well I guess that's just to bad then.

4399450 If at all possible, I will offer my OC, Solar Eclipse, to your crossover fic. If you need a general design, look at my pic. As for personality, he's usually quiet, and is best described as cold, and merciless. I will be more than happy to let you use him, even if changes are necessary.

4399516 I'll add him to the list.

4399555 Excellent. I'm glad to hear it.:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10