Official OC Group 464 members · 1,482 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Page_Turner
Group Admin

I am now looking for one (Or More) admin and three contributors
The admin will be pretty much run everything, as I am a bit too busy with my filming (I'm a YouTuber XD) to really get all into this group (I would've deleted, but a lot of you guys actually like it, so I'm going to need someone to keep things up)
The contributors will be the people who will post the threads, make up polls, discussions, contests, and etc. to keep this group interesting.
You don't need any past experience or anything magical like that if you wanna be part of the staff, but a basic understanding of how a group works is necessary
So just tell me in the comments what you want to be and I'll tell you if you make it.
Thanks!

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

Dude, I can be admin of this group if you want. I'm admin of, like, six other groups, including one OC group and The Shameless Self Promotion Bureau, so I have experience.
I'm also a lemon. And who doesn't love lemons? If you need somebody for reference, just ask Cave Johnson.

3730427 I admin another OC group with over a hundred members so... PLEASE LET ME BE AN ADMIN! I also like ice cream and hugs...

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

Actually, give the admin spot to 3730441 WhisperingNight.
He saved me from becoming lemonade, so he deserves it.

3730883 Thanks for vouching for me... I knew it was the right thing to do...

Page_Turner
Group Admin

Accepted! Congrats, you are the new admin :)

Page_Turner
Group Admin

Alright- you're in!

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

I wish to be but a mere, humble backrub contrib.

Page_Turner
Group Admin

3730930 Urm, quick question. Do you know how to change permissions for certain group members so they can do more stuff? I knew, but I forgot XD If you do know, please tell, so I can "upgrade" you and a few others so you can do stuff :)

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

Do you mean simply changing us from members to contribs and admins? Go to the members page and find our names, then click on either the crown ( for admin) or green plus (for contrib). Is that what you're referring to?

Page_Turner
Group Admin

3730952 Yes! And thanks so much!

Page_Turner
Group Admin

3730952 K- I've updated you and the two other staff members status :)

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

I probably will disappoint.

3730427 Is there still an openning?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21