Official OC Group 464 members · 1,482 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hello, as some of you may or may not be aware I'm ponifying the Matrix seires using all OCs. I recently finished the first one called The Maretrix OC and am now going to begin working on the sequel so I'm going to need even more OCs!

I need a lot more OCs then the first one, And not just Ponies, I need; Griffons, Minotaurs, Zebras and Diamond Dogs OCs as well.

So if you would like your OC to be featured in The Maretix OC Reimagined then please fill out this character sheet and please no Alicorns:

Name:
Race:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:

Back story not needed. If you think your OC would be good as a certain character please feel free to say.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

How many of these are you going to post?

3398587 I'll post as many as needed untill I get enough OCs for my fic.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

How many have you got so far?

3398637 OCs that aren't carrying over from the first one, 3 that I have found a role for.

Name: Odium Sui
Race: Anthropomorphic Grey Wolf
Strengths: Martial Arts, Experience, Magic-Proof Staff, Integrity, Honor, Justice.
Weaknesses: Plateau Effect, Lack of Raw Power, Average Strength, Fire, Hatred, Arrogance, Gullibility.
Appearance: Odium is an slim, anthropomorphic, bipedal, grey wolf with a white underside and dark-gray tips on both his ears and long, spiky tail. He also has spiky hair on both the top and sides of his head and turquoise eyes with black, vertical slit pupils and white highlights, as well as pink skin on the inside of his ears. He has a medium-sized snout and black nose, as well as white, sharp, canine teeth and claws. He's also taller than the Mane Six, but shorter than Discord.

His clothing consists of a dark-brown, long-sleeved, vigilante jacket with a dark-gray, golden-buckled strap, and a dark-blue, white and black arrow cross symbol on each side and elbow. He also wears light-brown shorts held by a dark-gray, golden-buckled belt and has a turquoise feather on the front of each pant-leg. He also has a dark-blue stripe around the bottom end of his jacket, sleeves, and pant-legs. He also wears no socks or shoes.

He also carries a long, light-brown, magic-proof, wooden staff with three small, bent branches on the top end and white bandages wrapped around the middle of it, on his back.

Dude this thread is over 6 years old the sequel has been canceled.

Oh. Sorry about that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8