Tainted Shift 3 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42
Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

Forums open for casual chitter chatter for our random content and fun stuff!

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

So to get this started, whats up with the fanfic 'Cupcakes' anyway, read it and it wasn't as repulsive as some of the fictions I knew. Twisted for sure but it is a Dark/mature/gore horror novel using the psychopath version of pinkie known as Pinkiemania. :trixieshiftright:

My little dashie, another fanfiction thats a legend among bronies is understandable as it actualy brings tears to ones eyes. :pinkiesad2:

787731 I felt the same way! My friend made Cupcakes out to be horrid and I'm just like...wat. I can imagine a ton of worse things!
And about My LIttle Dashie. I legit had to stop everything I was doing and just sit there in my computer chair. I was in a livestream with some friends and they were just like, "What's wrong?" All I had to do was say My LIttle Dashie and they immediately shut up.
~Sylpheed Dashstep

Oh my god help I'm dying of laughter. I was scrolling on Tumblr and I saw this pic and as soon as I started to read it Dead! by My Chemical Romance came on.
http://daemon-parce-mihi.tumblr.com/post/45511370779/rammsteins-kokain
(I would just post the pic but my PS3 wants to be an ass about it)
~Sylpheed Dashstep

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

787819 wow I was listening to No more heroes 2 Margaret. So unlikely hahaha :rainbowlaugh:

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

Speaking of pictures heres a fun one

To awnser the questions. To my left I have a detective style hat to fight the daleks. I will fix the tardis with a bag of chips. and I am wearing a very comfterable sweat pants, casual T shirt and one of those robes with the really long sleeves you only see in animes really. How screwed I am?

Dalek wise not screwed if I can get a hat over its' Eye stalk. Tardis wise... Can you fix a tardis with a bag of chips? No idea. I wear these clothes daily so dont care if the doctor sees me in them :pinkiehappy: how about you?

788170 I would get to fight the Daleks with a RD plush. I would get to meet the Doctor in a pair of black jeans that I purposely ripped holes in and then sewed them up to make it look cooler along with one of my oversized long-sleeved shirts that I had to cut holes below the cuffs to make the sleeves fit (I also use this shirt for my parkour runs) and I would fix the Tardis with a shoe.
~Sylpheed Dashstep

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

hmmm this gives me an idea for us to figure out some sort of fanfiction involving timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly stuff togther. Lol. nah, have enough on my plate already. I might make a picture however.

788732 Heh that would work. I'd make a picture, but my art skills are terrible.
Example: http://sylpheed-dashstep.tumblr.com/image/45480057979

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

Your not that bad, beats most people I see sketching on their pads around my town anyway. I'd offer you try Adrobe illustrator or Photoshop, makes life easy for colored pictures. If your cheap you can also use GIMP though even I find that thing impossiable to use besides for lenns flare and Super-novas.

788811 I had Photoshop and I used it all the time before my laptop crashed.
Example: http://sylpheed-dashstep.tumblr.com/image/45550823507

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

789920 so watching the riders of berk. (ie the cartoon series based on how to train your dragon) Night furies are bat-dragons now. :pinkiecrazy: Thunderdrums are scary and the bone snatcher (I think that it is its name anyway) is a puppy dog lol.

790555 I watched the movie and the first episode of the show but I didn't really get into it.That was about the time I got into the Superwholock fandom.
~Sylpheed Dashstep

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

790607 super-who-what? :rainbowderp:

Uh a Whoovian?

Super-man?

Warlock?

Super-Whoovian-Warlock? :pinkiecrazy:

791114 Superwholock is a combination of Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural. Yes, I started all three of these fandoms on the same day.

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

791768 never heard of supernaturals. Speaking of fun charecters and fandoms. I wonder what would happen if Gobbers and a Terriable Terror went to equestria?

791916 Complete and utter chaos at first, then things (might?) settle down (a bit).

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

I can imagine spike getting his food stolen by the Terriable terror, Twilight losing many a good book to the terriable terrors fire, Rainoowdash having a ruffnut/tuffnut experiance with being bitten on the face, and Fluttershy getting control of it while Gobbers runs around trying to stop the damage to fail at it. But thats just my thinking after writing some reserve dark type humor (Ie charecter takes pain and the audiaance laughs. Kind of like How the fic Worst day for a guard ever went.)

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

794002 hmmm, played Dust: An Elysian Tail Recently. So amazed I was tempted to start a fan fiction I was going to call: Dust: An Equestrian War. Though I am pondering whether to wait till Lampents lament and well into the second book which will star Chandelure version of soul or just to start writing now. What do you think?

798911 I think maybe it would be easier to write parts of it every once in a while when an idea surfaces and upload it later on. That's what I'm doing with another story of mine called The Beat to My Heart. It takes place after Old Wounds so I'm waiting untill I finish that first.

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

799145 Ah I see. thanks for the advice. :twilightsmile:

799441 No problem, very glad to be of assistance madame *bows clumsily* :derpytongue2:

So I'm writing a little story, tell me how it seems so far?

I awoke to find the air stinging my back as my arms flapped around above me as I began my decent into hell. There was fire, yet it was cold. I felt nothing, but everything at the same time. A flame drifted down and landed on my shirt, making me scream as it seared my skin.
I definately wasn't dead I concluded. So where was I, and, more importantly, who was I, as well as how I got here.
I turned to face the other way and found the wind stinging my eyes. The fire was in my face and I felt it searing my skin untill it drifted away, leaving me with a view of an island surrounded by miles of sea, leaving me wondering how in the hell I was going to live to find any answers.

So...what do you think?
~Sylpheed Dashstep

So I was sitting here writing in my fourth block (last class of the day) and I suddenly get to this place where I have no idea what to do. And then suddenly the answer hits me in the face.
I've been looking for ways to incorperate a few links to my other stories in the one I'm working on and the answer to one of the back stories is just staring me right in the face.
(Hint: It has to do with Doctor Whooves)
And get this, what inspired me was a drawing my friend was working on beside me.
It was a drwing of the Doctor and Nightmare Moon and the Doctor asking if she'd like help to get where she needed to go.
When I saw that everything just clicked into place.
Also, I've figured out a way to solve my space problem when I'm using my PS3. I just make a story for the extra space I need, write, and when the text box fills, just make another chapter. Then when I get to a computer, just copy and paste. Problem solved!
It's brilliant if I do say so myself.

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

806709 819367 Sorry for taking so long, gee, has it already been nine weeks?
Time sure flies by! How have you been by the way? Great story ideas and hope you have fun writing!

On a side note, still desperately seeking out a editor. Disappointing huh? Haven't seen my old editor since before this group was even made! Seriously weird. Wonder if anyone is interested in viewing material earlier than normal at the cost of improving it where errors are found. Like everypony else I suck at editing my own work. :twilightsheepish: How about you? Find a good Editor yet?

1047654 (I'm not supposed to be on but eh, I'll deal with the consequences later) I would love to edit your stories. after I'm ungrounded that is, and nah, I haven't found an editor yet, unless Eli would count. Then again, he isn't the best at editing, so yeah I could still use and editor.
Thanks for the words of encouragment on my stories. I've actually just finished my first book like a week ago and I'm selling it at my school now. It's not going entirely as I hoped (in which I mean I've only sold three copies) but hey, it's still good.
~Sylpheed Dashstep

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

1050614 Blue text on white background AGHHH! anyway, glad to see you finished a book too! Though im impressed you sold copies as well, considering that we can get those by this site. When are you ungrounded anyway?

1050630 This book is a completely original thing and has nothing to do with ponies at all, but I have no idea when I'm ungrounded, most likely within the next month though. Although, if my Geometry grade isn't better, then I'm doomed for the summer :pinkiecrazy: let's all hope that doesn't happen because my my sanity will most likely snap.
~Sylpheed Dashstep
(p.s. how does green look instead of cyan?)

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

1053838 Green combines with the comment your replying to lol. And lets both hope that summer school dosent happen then!

1053868 I'm going to just leave my number here just in case you have a phone and want to talk more than when I manage to sneak on here 7574091889
~Sylpheed Dashstep

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

1054055 Usually not wise to put your phone number on the internet. Anyway, don't really have a phone to use so I thank you for telling though

1054965 Eh, I doubt I'm going to aquire a stalker, there are only three people in this group.

Heh *scrolling through here and seeing the post about The Beat to My Heart* Oh yeah, I remember that, that was back when the plot was going to be simple and wasn't going to take me forever to finish at the rate I'm going.
You're welcome!
Yes, I can blame you entirely for the complicated mess of a plotline.
It was a pleasure to service your writing needs.

Wow, hard to believe that it's been nearly a year since this thread was active, right? How've you been Irid (and on another note, does anyone even know this group exists anymore)?

Wow, hard to believe it's been two years since this thread was made. Feels like it's been shorter and a lot of things have changed since then; I'm about to leave the site, you're perpetually busy with your stories and college. I don't know if you'll ever find this but if you do then it's been fun while I was here, you were one of the first authors I found on this site with your Data Jack story. I had plans for a story as well but it was nowhere near completion, then you started coming out with more content and it was all great, and I finally released my first ever story that was complete shit :rainbowlaugh: and for some reason no one bothered to tell me. Then you made A Lampents Lament and I released my second story that was a lot better than my other one because I could write. You got popular, I started getting noticed and then Eli came into the site with me. We slowly made a name for ourselves with our comments literally everywhere we went and our stories continued to get noticed and your popularity continued to rise. You released more stories, Eli left, and then we slowly crawled to here. Thank you for making my time here so much fun Irid, and I hope you do good with the rest of your life and I'm sorry the timing on my final project was so terrible.

Iridescence T Wind
Group Admin

4183086 it was a fun run, though, and always feel free to come back dude. Tobe honest you were the best editor I've ever had on this site, all the others seem to die near immediately.. :unsuresweetie: I will certainly miss you too.

4969269 to be honest I'm not 100% done writing, I'm just moving from this site and no longer writing about pones, it's about time I started actually writing something original that's decent, and I also may or may not be writing on Archive of Our Own under the Life is Strange tag. I gotta write my crack OTP man. It was a lot of fun to be here and it has been one hell of a ride these past four years. To be honest, I only joined this fandom because my ex watched the show, so I started watching it and genuinely enjoyed it. When we moved here I spent pretty much my Freshman year of high school crushed and depressed. The only things keeping me floating were my family and this site. When Sophomore year rolled around I was kinda gone and then I met a girl named Amber and she kinda brought me back. After I met her I started to become more social, I met people, made friends with Eli, got involved on the site, Amber became my girlfriend and still is to this day (our two year anniversary is Wednesday), things got better. I guess that's the real reason I'm leaving, I don't feel like I need the site as my crutch anymore, which is what it was for a long time. I don't think I'll ever truly leave, I'll still be here if anyone tries to contact me or send me something, but for the most part I won't come back. It feels sad and I'm honestly getting emotional about it but I feel like it's time for me to do more than just ponies. I'll never forget this place though and I'll never forget all I learned from writing here and all the friends I made.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42