Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 5407 )
  • Viewing 5,401 - 5,450 of 5,407
Kabuto901
Group Contributor
Comment posted by Kabuto901 deleted May 6th, 2013
Xinrick
Group Admin

956094>>956091>>956089>>956036(I thought I would do this for this RP. Listen.:fluttercry::ajsleepy:)
"Its ok Kratos. Its ok." I say while cradling a crying wolf. "I just hope things will be back to normal." I say with tears in my eyes. I see the little pup hold on tightly to the bear that Ben gave him. I cry more while holding on to him tighter.
"Its ok...its ok." I say while looking into the baby wolves blue eyes. "God..." I say while I lower my head in sadness

Xinrick
Group Admin

960361(I picked a sad song and kinda made a sad moment. Im sorry:ajsleepy:)

961084 (No need to be sorry.)

(I would have no reason to be sad. :moustache:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

961096(Me well...I kinda do. Either the fact of this is a very good thing that I was broken when it was stopped and well...I cant get my mind off of Kratos. I know it sounds weird but still...:ajsleepy: sorry)

961111 (…You're turning into Colette…)
(There is no need to be saying sorry. :moustache:)

(He's simply a fictional character that you have psychologically grown "attached" to for whatever reason.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

961131(...Whats wrong with Collette:duck:...
But still... for me it doesnt always feel fictional... I always think that it could be true and real...but *try's not to cry* Sorry its just a little hard for me. He's just so cute, and I wish he was real.:ajsleepy:)

961142 (Hence, the psychological part of the explanation.)

(An ideal of your fantasy world is one you wish you were capable of witnessing in the real world.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

961154(I wish I could...its just, for me its like everything I imagine I try putting myself in there shoes (even though I'm playing as a girl character and can barley comprehend some of it) and I always get attached...especially with him. He's the first time I've ever thought of a child from this(I know this is sounding creepy but...) and its kinda hard to let go.:ajsleepy::fluttercry:)

961175 (I know that I do get mildly attached to a select few of my characters (Carbon Copy, because he is my OC/minor-self-insert, and Mellow Copycat, the narrator of my only story), but those that go far beyond what I know I will ever achieve, I allow to let go.)

(Or those who are just giant pricks.)

(Or those who are just plain supernatural (SHIET, BRO. THERE BE A HINT TO DA FUTURE IN DAT SHIT, YO!))

Xinrick
Group Admin

961188(Well...yeah. We all get attached but still...Kratos will be in a special part of my heart.)

961209 (Whatever you want to do, I guess…)

Xinrick
Group Admin

961284(*Sigh* Ok then whatever:ajsleepy: *Walks off to see a little wolf pup in his vision but its only a little imagination* Oh god. *Tears start to form*

961307 (How long was he in the RP? :trixieshiftright:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

961315(Not that long...only for the whole parts of when Chrysalis took him, the whole parts with me and psyga being in the story as in our real selves, and well after that everything went down hill and here we are... I know it wasnt that long but my mind just went to over care for the little guy. I dont know really:ajsleepy:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

961379 (Wh- bu- fu- sh- why? Why do you need to say sorry? :raritydespair:)

(…This is why you are being pomcared to Colette…)

(ANYWAYS… Good night. I'll be playing MC for the rest o' da night.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

961379 (Are you there? Are you okay? (I don't want to see Kratos disappear in the depths of Role-play history either :fluttercry:))

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

961852>>961379 (You two Stop being fucking weepers this rp is still open make good use of it)

Xinrick
Group Admin

961852(Im here man dont worry)
962036(We will dont worry...sorry for pissing you off)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

962058 (Forget it ever happened)

Xinrick
Group Admin

962036 (I wanna frame this comment and place it on my wall. :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

962480 (I actually have a sign on my wall that says:)

($5 CHARGE FOR WHINING)

(Your comment would fit right next to it. :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:)

• Viewing 5,401 - 5,450 of 5,407