Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 5407 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5,407
Kabuto901
Group Contributor

Okay and group a people get sent to Equestria with magical powers....so yeah this is just for the hell of it!

Feather Book
Group Admin

835151 “I am Nactlear, Dark Lord of Dark Stuff. All shall bow and tremble before my… might… Wait a second. Where on earth am I?”

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

835164 "I just as confuse as you are" Psyga said

Feather Book
Group Admin

835170 The Dark Lord snapped his head around and pointed an accusing armoured finger at the stranger. “Who are you, who dare speak to me in such a manner?”

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

835198 "Nobody you should know" Psyga said turning invisible

Feather Book
Group Admin

835202 The Dark Lord looked around in confusion. He then let out a cloud of black smoke that shimmered around the outline of the stranger. “Tell me where I am and I will spare you,” he said as he glanced towers the brightly coloured village in the distance. Beyond that were mountings with what appeared to be a golden city perched the side.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

835230 "All good thing will come to those who wait" Psyga said disappearing

Xinrick
Group Admin

"My name is Xinrick and I have the power of 'equip' your all fucked now." I say wth a smile. "Hello everybody."

Feather Book
Group Admin

835498 The red eyes of the Dark Lord rolled under his helmet he muttered under his breath something that sounded like, “Not another one.”

Xinrick
Group Admin

836235"What can't a girl be happy and not depressed when she meets new people?" I ask. I say under my own breath "Great another one, why can't I be around people that won't look like they want to kill me or remind me about the past." I say while sighing.

Feather Book
Group Admin

836252 “I don’t suppose that you know where we are?” asked the Dark Lord. “I was in the middle of a very important monolog when I was somehow transported here."

836252>>836252>>836333>>835238 "I'm...… wait where am I "

"Anyway I'm lightning i have the power to shapeshift. Who the heck are you? Where am i? And how did I get here? I was in the middle of a very important doughnut." (TEEHEE!)

Xinrick
Group Admin

836333>>836386 "Well let's look shall we." I say while looking around. "Let's see, plains check, apple farm check, foreboding forest check, pink pony about to ask us to go on a party check, and pegasi controlling the weather." I finish. "Yep were in equestria." I say while face clawing.

Feather Book
Group Admin

836412>>836410 The Dark Lord looked between the two and sighed. “I am the Dark Lord Nactlear, Master of Darkness and Bringer of Evilness, Scourge of All-That-Is-Good,” he said. “Now tell me, what is this Equestria you speak off?”

Xinrick
Group Admin

836455"I am Xinrick master of all weapons. And equestira is a magical land filled with magical talking ponies, unicorns, and pegasi and for you you'll either be turned to stone, or be rehabilitated with adorablness." I say to the dark person.

836476 "um you think I should go and speak to the natives…see what they think is normal so they don't have us turned into stone, sent to the moon, or exicuted?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

836485"They won't do it to normal people but Mr.tall dark and scary right there is a whole different matter." I say. "But we might as well talk to them so we don't starve out here or something." I say while walking towards the town.

Feather Book
Group Admin

836476 The Dark Lord let out a chuckle. “I would like to see them try,” he said as he snapped his fingers. The grass around him immediately died and turned to ash as crimson scars cut themselves through the soil.

Xinrick
Group Admin

836515"um I wouldn't do that if I were you." I say looking at the dark mage.

836519 all the sudden lightning became a grey pegisi with purple mane with black at the tips and red eyes. She also hada cutie mark that was a dark cloud with sound lines and a green lightning bolt with a music note. She took off into the sky "whhhhhhhooooooo hooooooooooo! I mean I'm gonna go try and find some natives. Ya.… natives."

836549>>836549 she mumbled "I can't believe I'm my OC!"

Xinrick
Group Admin

836549"Well that's new, but I like it." I say with a smile and fly off towards her as well.

836554>>836553>>836515>>835238 Something crashed from the sky towards the group, throwing debris everywhere. "SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHhhhhiiiiiiiit…" hissed a voice from the resulting crater.

Xinrick
Group Admin

836592"SHIT MOVE!" I yell out. I get hit by some depris and I start to fall. "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU..." I satrt to yell out trying to get my bearings back.

836608 As smoke billowed from the depression in the earth, a charred figure could be seen crawling towards the top.

Xinrick
Group Admin

836611"YO YOU OK?" I yell out while dashing to the crawling figure. "You could have warned us you know." I say while holding out a hand.

836623 Water suddenly formed above the blackened figure, pouring down and washing away the ash, revealing the blue, snake-like scales of a strange creature.

"Warned? How was I supposed to know some damn idiot would teleport me here!?" shouted the newcomer.

Xinrick
Group Admin

836632"Wow calm down I was only joking." I say trying not to piss of the newcomer. "So let's see now we have a dark lord jack ass, a thunder pegasus, a water snake most likely anthro from what I can see, and an anthro wolf oh goody." I say while face clawing again.

Feather Book
Group Admin

836639 “This sounds like the start of a bad joke,” muttered the Dark Lord.

836554 "are u ok!" Lightning said sitting on a cloud staring at him

Xinrick
Group Admin

836643"There's been worse trust me." I say while shaking my head.

836639 The snake "stood" up on his tail, crossing his arms while looking at the wolf, "I am Fahrenheit, master of water and ice."

(Gotta go, will be back sometime later.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

836653(OK then man)
"Well its nice to meet you I'm Xinrick." I say while smiling.

Lepking13
Group Admin

Waking up in a field, Lucky could only scream out his joy. Finally, he was in Equestria. And he had his deck of cards with him. Who knew the kind of fun he could get into now.

836639 "I'm a shapeshifter just tryin not to become part of the eqestria zoo!"

Xinrick
Group Admin

837339"Oh right that makes sense." I say looking at him(?). I start to feel uneasy. "Why do I have a feeling a twisted fate version of pinkie pie is in equestria and is at least a brony" I say while looking around to see the pony in question. "Ah crap."

Xinrick
Group Admin

837371(OK then but it might get confusing due to shape shifting and all that)

837534 (fine if you need to use a him or her lightning is good to use unless you already said it

Xinrick
Group Admin

837925(I'll just try to remember 'her' if that's fine with you)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

836698 Psyga was walking toward him with a smile HI! He shouted happily

837362 "What's wrong ? don't like Pinkie ? " Psyga asked appearing next to the wolf god

837339 "Good luck with that " another Psyga said appearing beside her

836653 "What's the god of war doing here? Psyga asked behind him

(yes I will play multiple Psygas each having a different personality)

Feather Book
Group Admin

839258 “So which one of you did I plan to put in an overly elaborate death trap earlier?” the Dark Lord asked.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

839295 "That would be you mom" another Psyga said appearing right in front of the dark lord with a wild grin

Feather Book
Group Admin

839339 The deep red dots in the eye slits of the Dark Lord’s helmet flared a bright red. “No one insults my mum!” he roared in a voice that clawed into the skulls of all those around. He let out a sudden blast of black magic and sent the Psyga flying into the distance. Everyone watched as the man became a small speck in the sky and disappear over the distant town.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

839345 Psyga teleported right above the dark lord.

Feather Book
Group Admin

839348 “I find you lack of physics disturbing,” said the Dark Lord as he side stepped out from under the Psyga.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

839376 who teleported again and land on the ground safe

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5,407