Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 5407 )
  • Viewing 5,251 - 5,300 of 5,407
Feather Book
Group Admin

952818 952802 "Don't you dare call here that!" snapped the Dark Lord as he blocked Fahrenheit's exit.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952818"coming from the guy who doesn't even know the word respect worth a damn. Or at least have a heart. Stupid bastard." I say to the naga. "Well I have someone who cares about me." I add.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952822>>952824 "Oh that's so sweet." The ex-prince mocked the duo, "I just feel as thought I should give in and- oh, who the fuck cares?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

952842"You." I deadpan at the naga. "You know raging is a form of caring." I say to the purple naga.

Feather Book
Group Admin

952842 952839 (Fixed :twilightsheepish: )
“Unlike you, you self-centred, heartless, snake, I do care about her. More than I’ve cared about anything in a long time!” the Dark Lord said. “You upset her greatly and all she wants is to be your friend but you can’t even understand that, can you? I bet you never had a friend in your life!”

Xinrick
Group Admin

952849(thank you)
"Thank you hunney." I say with a smile. "See even someone who didn't give a damn can have a heart." I say to the naga.

952845 "I care only that you are wasting my valuable time." He retorted offhandedly.

952849 "I haven't. And, quite frankly, if you shut up and kindly let me leave, I never will need one!" He exclaimed with a triumphant smirk.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952856"You still need friends if you want to make your alchemy good." I say to the naga. "And besides the things I see here are childish at best." I say while looking at his stuff. "Really how long have you been training? This stuff is bad even for someone like you." I say to the naga. "But still your not all high and mighty when you can't even take down my daughter in law." I say to him

Feather Book
Group Admin

952870 952856 (I have to go to sleep now... If I had more time I have the perfect idea for our next adventure.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952879(Really :pinkiesad2: OK man well see ya and maybe you can tell us tommorow...even though I have school.:facehoof:)

952870 "Childish? Do you even know what the hell these things do?" He asked the wolf, "And since when did I ever fight that dragon? Never, that's what you fucking retard."

He then starting rolling his eye around in the most ridiculous way as he could, making the highest, albeit still hoarse, voice he could make, "Durr, I'm Xinareek. I know everythings about everything! Espurcially alchemy!" (Should we wait until FB gets back?)

952879 (G'naaait! :twilightsmile:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

952879 (see you later)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952891"How many philosopher stones have you made?" I say while flashing him ten of the blood red gems. "I made hundreds. Most of them without a human sacrifice. Also I made human chimera's, human transmutations and brought living things back to life like humans and other such things." I say while looking at the naga. "So don't think my knowledge is bull bull because you only have this universe under your belt. I have trillions under mine." I say to him calmly.

952909 (Wait. Callback to the beginning:

I am Xinrick master of all weapons.

Since when were you the master of everything convenient? :trixieshiftright:)
(I seem to be in a slightly bitchy/criticizing mood today…)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952922(I say again when you've traveled as much as I have you'll understand. That's why I can do so many other things. Sorry if I didn't say that in the beginning but frankly the more we dive into each others back story the more we figure out about one another, hell you said all about your oc's back story and the dark lord's story we don't even know about. Sorry but you'll get over your attitude soon.)

952937 (And why does everyone conveniently manage to have traveled across 10972978365789143650982365138461320576187356 different galaxies or lived nine militriliofuckinthousand years or some shit?)

(WHY IS MY CHARACTER THE MOST FUCKING NORMAL CHARACTER!?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952950(well you had a prince who is technically the god of water. Mine is a traveler. The dark lord is well...yeah, lucky is a god so yeah and well sorry)

952964 (Mine's not a god. :ajbemused:)
(He can only control water, that's just aquamancy.)
(Now the rest of his newer, unseen powers are just added to aquamancy, and are the result of experimentation. PLUS HIS BODY IS ROTTING AWAY. I'M ACTUALLY GIVING MY DAMN CHARACTER NEGATIVE TRAITS, UNLIKE EVERY DAMN PERSON HERE!)

(Seriously, can nobody do an RP without being overpowered?)

(SERIOUSLY. What. The. Hell?)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

952975 (Mine are dead)

Lepking13
Group Admin

952975 952964 (My character has a split personality, the darker side being a psychotic being after the utter destruction of everything.

Not everything has to be physical to be negative. Nor is mine a god, I simply said he was referred to as such because of his blood line and capability. As to having lived a long life, Draconequine are immortal anyways. That's canon. Lucky is pureblooded.)

953002 (And that is admirable, but I would have preferred more torture and pain, because the gang didn't seem too distraught over "one of them" dying.)

953007 (

Draconequine are immortal anyways

are immortal anyways

are immortal

immortal

My point? :ajbemused:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953014 (I don't see your point there. Because I implement canon my character suddenly becomes worse? As for not caring about triste's characters, that was simply because of the fact none of the other characters really cared for them, they hopped in and out at will and usually came in to start meaningless destruction.)

953028 (And they never wanted the old Psyga back? They never cared to hang on to that last shred of hope that they could help him? They never grieved the fact that they died and they were completely helpless to save them?)

(You implement canon, okay. But you make your character immortal and be SO knowledgable? These things are MASSIVE parts of Mary Sues, Gary Stus, whatever.)
("Oh hey, I want this, and you can't stop me." :trollestia:)
("Oh hey, you want to fight me? Go ahead, fight me. You'll never win because I have thousands of years of knowledge under my belt!" :trollestia:)
("Oh hey, you are holding somebody hostage? Oh hey, I can persuade you because because I'm just that good." :trollestia:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952975(Well mine has normal women problems, has tons of extra crap that she will never talk about and tons of other shit that people don't know about)

953057 (Normal women problems? Where?)

(Extra shit that isn't mentioned? Like what, the one time she decided to swim and created a fucking tsunami that drowned everyone, because she's that strong?)

(Tons of shit others are unaware of? Because those deep, dark secrets show that your character isn't a Mary Sue.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953071(OK man your getting a little too pissy. And sadly she did all those things(but she needed weapons for the tsunami thing not brute strength.) Normal women problems...I don't even want to say anything. And other shit...I say again she failed millions so she always wants to make sure everything is good ans she doesn't fail others )

And sadly she did all those things

(…)

(I'm done.)

(Just throw the damn laptop OUT THE WINDOW.)

(Good fucking night.)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953045 (Lucky never knew Psyga, so I can't comment on that.

As to knowledgeable, you expect someone to live forever and be stupid? I never use my characters immortality in that regard, I just say he's been around a long time and seen a lot of stuff. Like immortality would entail.

You complain that it becomes Mary sue, but what do you really expect when you've lived for thousands of years. You've come across just about every situation you can think of after so long, so you know how to work through things. That comes with living, and increases exponentially when you apply length of life. Its like one week you have to cook for yourself, and then a few years down the road you have to do the same thing. But oh wait, you did that before, so you can draw from experience. Anything else would be denying truth to reality.

Expecting a fifty thousand year old being to be stupid is ridiculously inept when it comes to telling a story.

As to being powerful, again he's Fifty thousand years old. You learn skills over a lifetime so why wouldn't this be applicable to powers and abilities?

I'd rather fight a twenty year martial artist than a sixty year one, because of the fact that the twenty year has only been doing this for so many years. The sixty year old could probably take out an MMA fighter without taking a hit, having practiced it so long.

It's simple logic.)

953093 (Read the above comment for the goodbye, but I'll give one last complaint:)

(The problem is that he's 50K years old.)

(Think about that.)

(Chew the cud.)

(Try to criticize your character and see why somebody else would see it as clique, OP, or terrible.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953092>>953093(Sorry man but I have to agree with lucky on this one here. She's been to many other places so why would you think she still had her normal crap. I only said one of her titles so seriously man calm down.)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953099 (Goodbye then.

My only response is, do you really expect an ancient being to not have learned from their mistakes? If it's yes, you have some serious problems. They aren't like Jesse and James from Team Rocket, they can actually learn.

But wait, its Mary Sue if they've actually learned something in their long, long life that could ever be applicable in another event.

Wait, no its not. It's a basic thing of life, so that you don't make the same mistakes over and over again.

You expect others to want to destroy their characters like you do, but we each put different problems into our characters. Because you can't see them or didn't know about them doesn't mean they aren't there.

Not everyone has to have their character falling apart in order for them to have problems.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953099(see ya then?)
953115(Again good points and thank you for the lessons lep. My oc has lived very long and been In many different scenarios but they all link in one way or another. And she has a lot of problems that involve other people and what she's done. So I kindly take your points on this Lep and I thank you for the lessons.)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953135 (its just things I've learned very easily to argue because of how many people say the same things Shish did.

I'm used to explaining these things.

I'm gonna assume though that the RP is dead for now because just me and you can't really do a whole lot)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953115(I can't believe that alekusu said that nobody cared when I clearly said that it was my fault he died many freaking times in the story. Then the old psyga kept being a dick and then we got a new one so yeah. He complains over immortality:facehoof: OK man what the hells wrong with him today.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953143(Well we can do somethings and I'm glad that I have an expert on these things as a friend. But did I make my things appearant with my oc or should I make things more appearant?)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953155 (Dunno, those two just seemed to have flopped quite a bit. Excusable a few times, but I stopped caring the third time they were acting that way.

Yay internet, when people want to be dicks we can so easily ignore.

And I wouldn't call myself an expert, I just enjoy arguing as a pastime. Definitely just a hobby, not something i extensively practice for.

)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953163(yes that is true.)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953162 (There's always a line each person wants to cross to purposefully reveal the faults of their characters. The good ones don't need to just out and tell people because it comes through in their actions, and the people who are moderately skilled at reading between the lines can see these and realize that they are faults.

The people who need everything spelled out for them are the ones who usually speak the loudest without thinking that this or that character are Mary Sue'd to hell. And those people are the ones usually ignored in the forums I lurk about.)

953115>>953108 (Nevermind. Because the bathroom is currently being cleaned, I must say one, TRULY last thing.)

(Why are your characters immortal in the first place? Why do they travel over hundreds or thousands of universes?)

(Why must they be the characters who absolutely must know everything to be convenient?)

(WHY MUST THEY BE IMMORTAL OR INTERDIMENTIONAL TRAVELERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!)

(I understand why they're knowledgable. I don't understand why they must have overpowered traits.)

(Quite frankly, I don't understand how neither of you don't understand my point.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953177(Like moldy? Sorry but I'm not sure to be mad at him for being like this or try to explain.)
953184(OK man your really being a dick here. Lucky's a species that is immortal, mine had to get it through hard work and determination, the same goes for dimension traveling so please shush up we understand your plights but still please shut up about it we explained but you're being an asshole about it. Sorry if I'm being blunt but I'm serious.)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953184 (I chose my character to be Draconequine because of how pliable his backstory could be. The immortality comes with that field.

Interdimensional travel comes with part of his backstory, being employed by Faust. But on that topic, he only travels between dimensions when his job requires him to. Otherwise he stays on Equestria. He has the capability, but does not use it.

Its because I wanted a unique story that I hadn't read anywhere else that I chose those factors in the first place.

It isn't by conveniency that Lucky knows things, its through experience. Again, a derivative of the immortality. And on that topic, he is usually only a force applied by other's choices. Lucky has not said 'Oh, I somehow lived through something like this. This is what we have to do.' That would be Mary Sue'ing to hell. He learns things as they happen, and can apply his past to help the current events. He is skilled with magic because he's been around it for his entire life, kind of how someone who is around electronics their entire life would passively gain knowledge about how to fix things. He is skilled at fighting because he's practiced a long time, and his job entails he keep practicing.)

Lucky's a species that is immortal, mine had to get it through hard work and determination, the same goes for dimension traveling

(1. Does Lucky need to be a Draconequus? No, he does not.)
(1.5 If you want a character to look a certain way, but not have certain powers, make your own species.)
(2. Does Xinrick need to be a dimension traveler? No, she does not.)
(2.5 Does Xinrick have a plethora of powers already? Yes, she does. He has the power to summon ANY weapon she DESIRES. And her healing staff heals SO MUCH. It's like being given 999 MP and Curaja in Final Fantasy at LEVEL ONE. It's like being able to hold (and equip) the Masamune, Ragnarok, Abel's Lance, Apocalypse, Ultima Weapon… ANY WEAPON IN THE GAME… whenever. You. Want.)
(Tell me that's not enough.)

(TELL ME THAT EQUIPPING ANY WEAPON YOU DESIRE IS NOT ENOUGH)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953224(Again as lucky said its time,training, and hard work your complaining that people who train are over powered. Just because someone trains doesn't make them over powered.
Its like goku vs superman for instance. Goku needed to train his whole life, but Superman got all of his shit on a silver platter. My oc had to train most of her life. So get you're head out of your 'training is over powered' ass and look at the explanations for once.
I chose my species because I chose one. O could have picked a human, cat, or a fucking hamster for all I cared but still had the same results so how about you calm the fuck down and take some explanations for once.)
(Just because she can equip anything doesn't mean she needs to be religious about it I mean what the fuck she can learn other things like alchemy,healing, and a lot of other shit in her travels. So stop complaining and shut up please.)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953255 (Goku vs Broly. Broly was born with his power, Goku trained to get it.

And look who wins.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953273(I know right. He probably complained about that too.)

Does Lucky need to be a Draconequus? No, he does not.

Does Xinrick need to be a dimension traveler? No, she does not.

(I waiting for a response to these.)

Lepking13
Group Admin

953319 (Did your character have to be a naga? No, he does not. Does he have to be an alchemist? Again, no.

You ask questions that are about personal choice rather than any applicable connection to the argument we were having.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

953319(Just because they don't need it doesn't mean anything. Its like 'hey here's a gun you can do anything you want with it' that's the scenario for both of us. I got it through hard work did I need to use it no but i still use it. Does lucky need to be a draconequus no but he would still have the same powers. Now please shut up.)

953326 (I could change my character to be an alternate universe human, and still have the same powers as my naga race.)

(However, you chose to be a Draconequus, and you justified your character's immortality because he is a Draconequus. Therefore, your character being a Draconequus is related to the immortality discussion.)

• Viewing 5,251 - 5,300 of 5,407