Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 5407 )
  • Viewing 5,151 - 5,200 of 5,407

952073 (So? I was alone when I trashed my computer.)
(I may go outside and talk to somebody in some way.)
(I may act like an unintentional asshat on the internet to somebody by giving them bad advice usually involving women.)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

952077 (I'm different I just fall asleep nothing less nothing more)

952083 (Still.)

(Health problems.)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

952087 (Dude I only drink like once or twice a year)

952048>>952024 (Are you two even alive?)

952090 (That still can damage your liver.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952091 (I am, I just don't want to get into another argument. I don't like arguments.)
(952090, or Psyga, please, take care.)

952096 (Go watch Game Grumps, fool. :trollestia:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

952096 (I haven't been sick in years YEARS I kida miss being sick...)

952104 (I am invincible to pathogens. :pinkiehappy:)

(Except during the winter… :unsuresweetie:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952108(I haven't been sick in about two years.)

952125 (The only time I ever get sick is when I get a cold in the winter.)

952024 (Hellooooooo~? Anybody HOOOOOOOME~?)

952104 (So… is this temp goodbye?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952024 (Xinrick? Please say that you're still here. I don't want to loose you too :fluttercry:)
952131 (And I wonder what Lepking will make of this when he arrives...)

952141 ("Yo dawg, what's- ey! Da SHIET'S happened 'ere, mah manz?")

Feather Book
Group Admin

952143 (I'm on the verge of tears over this... I'm serious. I just wanted to have fun :fluttercry:)

952167 (Why has the universe exploderd? :rainbowderp:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952179 (I don't know. I don't know what's wrong. I think it's the fact that Xinrick has disappeared too that's got to me the most. It was just all going so well and then it fell apart. And... I was the one who set up the story arc the led to Psyga leaving. :fluttershysad:)

952188 (How so?)

(Technically, I asked if Fahrenheit could join, triste/Psyga used a portal. I basically said a portal was lazy. One thing led to another, and the universe exploded.)

(Xin disappeared and you agreed with me on the portal thing.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952197 (I know. It’s stupid. But I can’t help but feel bad about it and that I’m somewhat responsible.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952188>>952197(Yo people did I miss anything I had to cut the grass)

952231 (Well, you're not responsible. If anybody is responsible in any way, it would be yours truly. :moustache:)

952233 (The universe exploded.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952233 952197 (No, not really. Do you both want to try and continue?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952236(I would like to continue.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952246 952240 “That could have gone better,” said the Dark Lord as he cradled a still crying Fyilld in his arms. “So, what now?” he asked Xinrick as the group walked down the streets of the Crystal Empire.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952253"I don't know." I say while seeing Kratos walk over and hand over his bear to help her. "Maybe go through town and see if we can get some stuff or our house." I say while looking out the window. "I just want things to be normal again." I say with some tears in my eyes.

Feather Book
Group Admin

952263 Fyilld sniffed and grabbed her brother in a hug as the Dark Lord put her down. “So do I,” he said sombrely as he took her hand.
952246 (Feel free to jump in any moment now :twilightsmile:)

952263>>952285 As the group were making their way through the town, they came across a crystal berry farm. The strange family of sorts saw two silhouettes in the window of the farmhouse, one of a local pony, and one of a somewhat familiar person…

Feather Book
Group Admin

952295 952263 "That looks like a snake in that farmhouse," said the Dark Lord. "Do you think it could be... No, it can't can it?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

952285"God..." I say while seeing Kratos comfort his big sister.
952295"Wait who's...oh no." I say while looking inside seeing a naga with a crystal pony.
952303"I know who it is but I can't believe it." I say holding a laugh. I walk towards the pair. "Hello!" I call out to the two of them.

952308 (They're inside the farmhouse, silly. :derpytongue2:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952316(Well still:twilightsheepish:)
I walk over to the door and knock. "Hello. Anybody home." I ask.

952320>>952303 There was a short pause and slightly muted voices were heard before a voice was heard.
"Coming!" A young stallion's voice called as hoof steps banged on the wooden floors.

The door opened, revealing the face of a yellow stallion, "Uh, well… Hello, s-stranger?" He attempted to greet, with a hint of nervousness.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952340"Hello. My names Xinrick. Is it OK if we come in." I say to the nervous stallion. "But don't worry we're not here to hurt you or your family."

952352 The stallion gulped at the thought of there being more wolves, "Uhm, w-why are y-y-you here?" He asked, as a bead of sweat trickling down his cheek.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952363"We just wanted to meet an...old friend." I say while trying to hold in a laugh. "I just wanted to know if he got the 'peace' and loneliness he always wanted." I say with a little chuckle sneaking out.

952372 The earth pony blinked, "Oh wait, do you mean Mr. Fahrenheit?" He questioned.

952303 (Y'all gon let this play out, Feath'r?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

952390"Yes that's who I meant. Now can we please see him I really need to say something to him." I say with a little more chuckles.

952404 "Okay. Just don't break anything. There are fragile chemicals where he is." He quickly added before opening the door.

Feather Book
Group Admin

952404 952390 (I'm here. I'm just busy)

Feather Book
Group Admin

952410 "Thank you," the Dark Lord said as he entered.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952410"Oh OK then." I say walking through he door. I feel someone grab my hand, I look down and see Kratos grabbing my hand with his bear smiling. I smile back. "Stay close OK." I say as the little soup nods.

952422>>952429 "Right this way." The earth pony said as he trotted past a wall to the left.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952437"Right." I say while following the pony to the left(to the left.).

952422>>952442 The crystal pony then turned to the left and went down some stairs, "Here is where I keep all the chemicals."

He then stopped in front of a door to the left and thought for a moment, "How long has it been since you've seen your friend?"

--Meanwhile--
Fahrenheit placed the fermented crystal serum in his sack, leaving another sack on the table for the farmer, "Hrr, I hope those visitors don't have anything to do with me…" he mumbled with a raspy voice.

He then heard a familiar voice from the other side of the door…

Xinrick
Group Admin

952456"Its been a very long time." I say to the pony. "But frankly I have one thing to do that I've always wanted to do." I say to the pony. "And that would be laughing in his face for being a hypocrite and just to laugh at him." I say while chuckling more.

952463 The earth pony cringed, "Well… he might look very different…" He trailed off.
"And remember, there are hazardous chemicals in there." He stressed to the wolf, "I wouldn't do anything rash, especially with the children here."

Feather Book
Group Admin

952456 952463 "I just want to see him to brake some... bad news. To him at least," said the Dark Lord.

Xinrick
Group Admin

952472"Don't worry these kids are very strong." I say to the pony.
952475"Yeah its a little bit for bad news." I say with a sigh. "But were still here for happy reasons.

Lepking13
Group Admin

952480 952475 952472 (Ok, dafuq. Would've been nice to get some kind of comment call so I knew something was going down. Sad about Triste, but now there's a new character I never met.

What're we doing from here?)

• Viewing 5,151 - 5,200 of 5,407