Paper Mario 73 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Geechan
Group Admin

Most groups that I'm a part of already have this, so I asked myself, "Why not make one for this group?"

The concept is simple: introduce yourself! Getting to know the members in a small group like this is a great way to get involved, something of which this group is currently lacking. :derpytongue2:

I'll start with myself.

My online persona is Geechan; I hail from the land of Australia and seem to enjoy colourful horses in their adventures. I love video games, especially RPGs in the style of — you guessed it — Paper Mario. My inspiration to write stories is, quite frankly, low right now. Pinkie Pie is my favourite pony, as you can tell from my avatar. Oh, and I seem to own a ton of 90s consoles...don't ask why. :twilightsheepish:

That's really all I can say about myself at the moment. If you would like to tell us about yourself in the comments, feel free to do so!

Name: Late Registrator.
I like rap.
I like ponies.
I love Kanye West.
That is all.

Hiya, the name's F4D3.

I enjoy reading just about anything, and I am currently in the process of replaying Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door. Might write a fanfic based off that game. :pinkiehappy:

I'm also a novice proofreader, so if you have a fanfic you'd like a second opinion on, or if you just want someone to check for grammar, just shoot me a message. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3