Adopt a Human 1,688 members · 272 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

This story is about a young boy who was kidnapped, suffering trauma.

Due to calling out for help, Celestia heard him and watched him from afar. She appears in his dreams and memories in an attempt to act as a mother figure to raise him.

Over the years, due to abuse of medication his mind locks her out and cuts the connection between them.

A few more years later and the link is reestablished due to how powerful Celestia's magic is. She sends herself to Earth to find and rescue him to take him to Equestria.

Nobody but himself can see her, which makes him seem like a schizophrenic. That's also why I'm writing this story as a way of informing others that things like Autism, Bi-Polar and Schizophrenia need to be addressed.

The two of them argue for hours on end, with Celestia overpowering his mind, reconnecting their link.

Celestia brings him to Equestria and decides to raise him as her son. Luna uses her magic to regress his mind and body to give him a better and more loving childhood.

This story is merely an idea but it also up for adoption if anyone wants to write it.

It's... actually an interesting idea for story.

Oh, I know this fic. I read it once )

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4